No announcement yet.

Window of Opportunity (406)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is definitely one of my favorite eps!!! I guess I would have to say the best part of it was when Jack hands in his resignation to the General and then 'dips' Sam and kisses her! Such romance! (JMHO)

Comment

I know. This is a really funny episode. Reminds me of Groundhog Day.

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
      Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
      "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
      My deviantART profile

Comment

almost every sci fi show has an episode like this, e.g. the one in star trek t.n.g. when the enterprise runs into a ship from the past but some stuff happens with space times and the enterprise gets blown up like 50 times. this has to be up there on my list for favorite episodes.
        ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Did Farscape have one?

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
          Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
          "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
          My deviantART profile

Comment

My favorite episode. Teal´c and Jack were perfect. WACKO!
            I laughed a lot during this episode, it was a little funnier than Urgo (but I love Urgo too )
            Dogs are my favorite people.
            If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

One of my favourite episodes as well. Lots of humour in it, which is nearly always a good thing

Comment

Urgo's one of my favoret episode's. But first Window of Oppertunity. My mom likes this episode so much that when it comes on again, she want's me and my bro to tape it.
                Last edited by Daniel's Sister; 10 November 2004, 04:45 PM.
                *Rachel Luttrel* "Where are the bathrooms on Atlantis?" Now what the heck kinda question is that?

Comment

a real laugh even now when i watch it, it stll makes me laugh. hope to see similar humourus eps in the future
                  For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

one of my fav eps, its so funny!!

Comment

FAVOURITE EPISODE EVER!!!

O'Neill: In the middle of my back-swing!

Teal'c: You are not the only one who has had to endure pain O'Neill.

and the Carter-O'Neill kiss, and Daniel being a smart-ass... could you ask for more? i think not!

my number one to The Fifth Race
                      O'Neill: I'm telling you, Teal'c. If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna' lose it.
                      O'Neill: Lose it. It means, "Go crazy", "Nuts", "Insane", "Bonzo", "No longer in possession of one's faculties", "Three fries short of a Happy Meal", "WACKO!"

Comment

WHACKO!

all i gotta say
                        When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

Comment

My favorite part of this episode is, of course, when Jack kisses Carter before the loop starts over again,and also the little smile he gives at the end when Daniel asks him if he ever was tempted to do anything because of no consequences!

I also really like the juggling thing.

Comment

more than anything, i like how this episode reveals information about the Ancients, i wish they were talked about more in the later seasons
                            When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFriesShortOfaHappyMeal
                              more than anything, i like how this episode reveals information about the Ancients, i wish they were talked about more in the later seasons
                              They are, especially in
                              Spoiler:
                              "Ascension," "Full Circle," all of season seven, especially "Lost City." And, of course, in every single episode of Atlantis.
                              Rocky

Comment

Well, tonight they play it again, and my family must tape this ep now as well. My mother can't get enough of this ep, and asks every other night, "are they playing the loop tonight? Is this the loop? When are they going to play the loop again?" She loves this one so much for two reasons. 1, because of all the wild stuff Jack and Teal'c do in the SGC during the continuous looping. And 2, because she is a big Jack/Sam shipper and loves that kissing scene between them. I get the feeling I'll be in a time loop of my own pretty soon, watching this one over, and over, and over, and over, etc. Oh, well.
                                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Working...
                                X