X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol yep
    sigpic

Comment

Or what about when Jack crushed that strength ball thing Anise gave him.
      sigpic

Comment

lol that was great i would love speed and strength
        sigpic

Comment

Same her and the arm band was pretty kewl... lol!
          sigpic

Comment

i agree
            sigpic

Comment

I liked this ep. The Tok'ra stuff and Jack's hesitance about them, mirrors my own feelings for the Tok'ra, except for Martouf whom I loved. The bar scene was great to see Sam in action . and of course in the end, the Tok'ra once again proving Jack right
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

I love this episode! SO many funny lines! I just wish Freya/Anise was not in it ugh.
                sigpic

Comment

Another one of my favourite episodes. I love it when Jack reads an entire book, then asks Daniel "You don't happen to have a book that explains this book?" lol

Comment

Yeah, indeed. Creepy but fun. I wonder how they dare to trust the Tok'ra after this.
                    sigpic

Comment

I funny at there. Jack's kick destroy wall in George's office.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

I just cannot imagine anyone eating four steaks at one time. I wouldn't want to wear a device of any kind that changes my body so much like those arm bans. I'm glad Jack, Sam, and Daniel didn't die from taking such a risk with their health.
                        "I choose freedom." Teal'c Threshold
                        "To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important." Teal'c Stronghold

Comment

Wow, I'm the first one to post about this one for SGRewatch.

Anyways, a pretty good episode. And the introduction of the "Sexy Female Alien".

This one had 3 composers, who music was probably used in previous episode during the course of the series.

I wonder if with today's computers, would Sam have had that buffer problem. I highly doubt it, because with today's computers, we've got 6 cores per processor (at least on some processors).

Stuff from the commentary:
                          • The wrapper in the can took 11 takes to get in it successfully. Mad Kenny (the props guy) threw it in at short range.
                          • During the pool scene, Martin bet Amanda $100 (US) that she couldn't get the shot in with one shot. $100 during rehearsal, and another during actual shooting. She got it in with one shot, both times. They were planning on using a double for the scene.
                          • That slow-mo staff blast was just a rock on a wire, with CG added later

Tomorrow, someone who Teal'c once loved comes by. And Peter Wingfield.
                          sigpic

Comment

Another great episode! Another favourite of mine. Not many I didn't like in Season 4!

Just loved the whole gaining superpowers thing.

"With great power comes great responsibility." - Responsibility for eating loads of steaks, drinking lots of beer, being responsible when beating up the guys in the bar without killing them, and trying not to undermine the structure of Hammond's office when kicking the wall in frustration.

Jack and his 'Six Million Dollar Man' slow motion bit, had to be done, didn't it? LOL!

For those interested in where scenes are filmed:

The planet scenes were filmed in Burnaby Mountain Park, amongst the wooden carvings of 'The Playground of the Gods.'

'O'Mally's' was Horizons Restaurant in Burnaby Mountain Park. Unfortunately the restaurant had a fire in the kitchen last year, it has been refurbished and the interior and the entrance no longer look like they did in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
                              I wonder if with today's computers, would Sam have had that buffer problem. I highly doubt it, because with today's computers, we've got 6 cores per processor (at least on some processors).
                              It actually depends on what word processor she's using. I have a modern computer, but when I was using Open Office (before I went to the the Dark Side and got Word), I had horrible problems with overtyping the buffer, and I only type between 60 and 75 wpm.

Seaboe
                              If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

My LiveJournal post
                                Another one of my faves.
                                "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                                "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X