• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
    that was funny but the human part liked danial didn't she
    Other way around.
    sigpic
    Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

oo ok the snake liked danial the human liked jack
      sigpic

Comment

I LOVE THIS EPISODE!!!!
        seriously love every little thing about it!
        im actually going through a withdrawle because i want to watch it again, but i cant find disk 1 of s4...
        im really mad to, i might just rebuy the whole season if i cant find it soon! i cant live without it!!!!!!!!
        (ok a little dramatic, but true!!!!!!)

-Kat

oh almost forgot! i love when daniel is trying to flip the pages really fast like Jack.. he's so cute!

Stargate SG-1

The best thing to ever happen to TV...and LIFE!

Follow me on Twitter!

Comment

What a fun episode! I especially like the team going out for steak and not really thinking about the consequences until they'd already left.

I felt so sorry for Janet this whole episode.

Unrelated to the plot, Sam needs a haircut and Teal'c needs to get rid of the "thing" on his face.

Comment

This episode rules I love the moment when O'Neill breaks the cabinet a bit.
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

And Daniel needs new glasses
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

i love this episode and have watched it many times. i like how later on what happened on this episode comes back to bit them. well sam and jack anyway. anyway great episode one of my faves
                sigpic

Comment

what I love about this one is when Jack and Teal'c are sparring and Jack knock Teal'c out... lol!!

Or when they are at the bar ordering food i loved when the server looked at them like, "Are you serious?" and then the fight at the end.... lol!!
                  sigpic

Comment

those parts are good to
                    sigpic

Comment

This was simply a great episode!!
                      sigpic

Comment

i agree with u there
                        sigpic

Comment

Jack was awesome.... well always awesome, but he Frakking Rocked this eppy!!
                          sigpic

Comment

i agree
                            sigpic

Comment

Jack: Shouldn't we be out there doing the damage instead... of in your office.

lol
                              sigpic

Comment

lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X