Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exactly

Comment

Love this episode. Trapped Jack again. I love it when Jack is angsting. Teal'c once again proved how good a friend he is. I also love the fx of the meteor showers. I also wonder why the planet looks very much okay even after beeing bombarded. I don't get wormhole physics so I have no comment on it. I wonder if Laira got pregnant? If she did, would Jack still have left?

Comment

I want to retire there especially if I looked just like Jack

Comment

I would disagree with most of the negative comments about the episode. I really liked it for some reason. I enjoyed that it wasn't any quick fix, that it took time to rescue Jack and I loved all the little moments the signaled Sam's feelings for Jack, especially the ending with her looking on as Jack said goodbye to Lara.

Comment

Working my way thru the DVD's so just watched this again..

Does Jack ever actually go back?

Also at the end you see Laira holding her hands on her stomach mush in the way a pregnant woman would, bit of an open ending that imho...

Comment

Ok episode. I wonder if Jack will ever see Laira again..

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Sheep View Post
                I wonder if Jack will ever see Laira again..
                I hope so i would like to see that,maybe that will be in the third movie *crosses fingers*

Signature made by Mala50

Comment

He goes back for about 30 seconds in Shades of Grey(?) the one where theres the rogue group going out stealing technology...

I suppose theres lots of what ifs/did they ever's, maybe this one could get turned into an Asguard one, Jack having a child, Loki turns up n kid naps him and starts experimenting on him etc, would tie up this and the Asguard stories maybe...

Comment

It is quite the moment. She is collecting the artifacts of the now to be past. The man I love will now live with me and be my love. The people I have known and loved are gone. Then she hears a voice. She has a choice. How do I love him? How do I love them? Can I live with him knowing I made this choice for him? Can I live with myself? This very same choice is made in "Executive Suite" ca 1954 by June Allyson. Is this a coincidence? One wonders about the writers.

Comment

fantastic episode
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
                        fantastic episode
                        I thought the episode was good; not great. That said, it's one I love to watch simply because RDA look so gorgeous in it.

Comment

well i found this a good episode
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all your spoilers.

Don't you think Jack is a bit too tall for Laira? I have the feeling that he has to bend his body down in order to hug her.
                            sigpic
                            Sign by me

Comment

i agree
                              sigpic

Comment

amazing episode, i wasn't expecting laira to tell him she wants a baby with him i thought she meant like marriage or something though.

Comment

Working...
                                X