Urgo (316)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe!

For such a great episode, I am surprised it dropped out as quickly as it did from the Best Episode Poll on GW.

Dom should definately come back for another comedic role
    It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

I would like TPTB to do a followup on this episode because it was a great episode, and with that technology they had they could help us against the Orii.

Comment

Now help out all depends on Togar.....

Anyone wanna bribe that guy with cake??? It should work

Comment

I'd wanna see them follow up on this just to see how much Urgo has driven Togar nuts over the years.
          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

I doubt he would come back but it would be cool if he did.
            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

A few weeks ago, I rewatched “Urgo,” and I forgot how much I loved that episode. I am so amused when people think the team is nuts because they are talking to nothing. And I love the cafeteria scene where they guys are stuffing their faces and Carter is chowing down on blue jello!

Anyway, last Thursday night, I had dinner with my mom, stepdad, sister and brother-in-law. For dessert, my stepdad made cheesescake and strawberry pie. My mom was dishing out dessert, and when she asked me, “What do you want?” I said “I want to live, I want to experience the universe, and I want to eat pie.” I said this in front of people who have never watched SG-1 before. They all just stared at me as I laughed and laughed. It probably wasn’t very funny, but having watched “Urgo” about a million times, it was funny to me! Of course, I didn’t feel the need to explain anything to them, so I think they all think I am nuts now. But it was good pie!
              I GoodSearch for the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
              Raise money for your favorite charity - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

Comment

Let that be a warning to all. Beware watching too much of your favorite episodes lest ye use quotes from them in real life in front of people who will send you to the funny farm for using them.
                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Comment

OMG, Not the funny Farm

Comment

We've all done that

Comment

what?? been to the funny farm or made our family looked at like we have gone nuts?

Comment

Well, I've never been to the funny farm, but my family does kinda think I'm nuts. This is not the first time I have started laughing at something I think is funny, only to find that nobody else does...Especially when I think, "oh that thing reminds me of that one episode of stargate," and then it is just me laughing out loud to nothing!
                        I GoodSearch for the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
                        Raise money for your favorite charity - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

Comment

This ep was so adorable; especially because of Mr. DeLuise. He has to be one of the best comedians on television!

Now everytime I see this ep dessert becomes one of my favorite meals - pie never looked so good!

Comment

Mmmmm...... pie.

Comment

or Jello

Comment

blue jello
                                McKay'Snark

Comment

Working...
                                X