No announcement yet.

Urgo (316)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really enjoyed watching urgo. I loved how he drove them crazy and how they could hold coversations with nothing so convincingly. They really show the range of their talent in this program. I do not watch this episode as much as some but I do so love to watch them all.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamer
      I really enjoyed watching urgo. I loved how he drove them crazy
      I know what you mean. That must be what it's like to have a toddler trapped in your head.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka's_Mum
        I know what you mean. That must be what it's like to have a toddler trapped in your head.

OMG you did not just say that

Comment

Scary thought, isn't it?

Mind you, given the sort of questions my mother remembers me asking when I was that age, I thought it was very apt!
          sigpic

Comment

Very scray thought. *Shudders*

lol

Comment

Urgo was one fantastic and funny episode!...I smile just thinking about it
              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
              Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Me too, they need to do a followup, my idea...

Brent Spiner as the "Urgo Mark 2"
                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Oy, what an idea. Urgo in a robotic body (I'm assuming that's what you're referring to) interacting with the real world, and now he can annoy the heck out of everyone at the SGC (although he'd probably like hanging out with SG-1 the most, them being such good pals and all ).
                  Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

I had the idea after Avalon part one, the Robotic body (the one the two scientists proposed to Mitchell in that episode)is built, and the experiences from Carter/Daniel/Teal'c are uploaed, in their minds are traces of the Urgo experiences, which are uploaded, along with a trace of the Urgo programme which takes control of the body, and going on its merry way annoying SG-1 in every way he can.
                    Last edited by The Signal; 09 November 2005, 11:14 AM.
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod

Great idea Ptah!....I would love to see Brent Spiner in any role on Stargate or Atlantis!.
                      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod

OMG!!!!! That would be SO good, *laughing so hard, gonna have a heart attack*
                        Stargate Pants Girl
                        (a.k.a. Teryl's Pants Girl)
                        Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!

Comment

Urgo is so one of the funniest episodes ever! I watched it again the other day and probably laughed even more than the first time. Dom is just brilliant at playing him, so annoying yet something about him is just adorable! I loved the first time they see him and they all chant unbidden "Hello Urgo" and when they all started singing. Oh, and the way he kept saying "But he's boring...and mean....and mean and....boring" Amanda was wonderful in the way she interacted with him!

Comment

I loved this episode. I love Dom. There are so many good scenes and lines in this ep I can't think of any of the top of my head.

I love the fact that Teryl had to bite the inside of her cheeks to keep a straight face in the boardroom scene when Dom was sitting beside her. She said among other things he would blow into her ear as she was delivering her lines.

I wonder if Janet didn't suggest hiring a row boat what song SG1 might have ended up singing.

Wonder what Urgo did that was so rude?

Australian Teryl Rothery Fan Club
                            www.atrfc.com

Comment

Originally posted by artemis_chosen
                              Wonder what Urgo did that was so rude?
                              Dread to think! Perhaps it's just as well we couldn't see him at that point!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka's_Mum
                                Dread to think! Perhaps it's just as well we couldn't see him at that point!

haha or he kept sing: "memememememememeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Comment

Working...
                                X