Urgo (316)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jafana
    Did anyone else question why when they came back through the gate both times there were soldiers pointing guns at them?
    Because they were overdue by several hours.

Comment

Yes I liked Urgo a lot,row row .... haha Hope to see him again.Maybe the Goa'uld have taken Urgo hostage and SG-1 must free Urgo.
      your friendly neighbourhood

Spiderman

Comment

Originally posted by General Bazor
        Yes I liked Urgo a lot,row row .... haha Hope to see him again.Maybe the Goa'uld have taken Urgo hostage and SG-1 must free Urgo.
        Could be intresting for an episode but I doubt we'll see him again.It would be great I liked Urgo so much so funny yeah
        Lord Zedd

Comment

One of my favorite episodes
          Like it a lot.
          Dom DeLuise was great as Urgo, and he had some great lines.
          Dogs are my favorite people.
          If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

This was definitely one of this season's best episodes. Urgo was so annoying yet, you couldn't wait until the next scene with him.

I thought it would be Teal'c who would have the harder time knowing the words to row row row your boat, not Jack.

Very, very good. (and yes, the beach image was used when Daniel was playing around with the quantum mirror)
            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

I read somewhere about a rude european version of this episode, anyone know any information on that? because it would be so funny to see
              SecretArt
              My FanFic

Comment

I definatly love this episode. I almost love this episode more than Window of oppertunity.

P.S: I didn't know that Daniel's_twin.

P.P.S: If anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about, look two posts above my post
                *Rachel Luttrel* "Where are the bathrooms on Atlantis?" Now what the heck kinda question is that?

Comment

Yeah, but Window of Oppurtunity was also good.

Doesn't the guy who play Urgo play Tiger in that animated mouse movie?

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
                  Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
                  "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
                  My deviantART profile

Comment

Yes Dom deLuise played the vegitarian cat Tiger in the "American Tail" movies, he was also Koos-a-la-goop-a-goop in Dexters Lab.
                    How I'd write out Jonas:

Jack: Danny, good to have you back.
                    *Jonas starts to walk toward event-horizon, teary-eyed*
                    *Daniel notices*
                    Daniel: Hey Jonas!
                    Jonas: Y..yes?
                    *Daniel hands him his glasses and a 'rock'*
                    Daniel: Here, if for any reason i cannot fully complete my duties as team archeoligist we'll dial you up and you can be the new 'Daniel'.
                    Jonas: (excitedly) Really? wow, has it ever happened before?
                    Daniel:Uh...no...
                    Jonas: Oh boy! I have a dream!

Comment

Yes, that's Dom DeLuise, who, among his other roles, voiced "Tiger" in the American Tail movies.

He's also the father of SG-1 director/producer Peter DeLuise.

Urgo is one of my favourite episodes/characters, as well-- but I'll comment later.
                      Famous quotations of James Tichenor, #1:

"Mm hmm...."

Famous quotations of James Tichenor, #2:

"Mm hmm, mm hmm...."

Comment

He's also the father of SG-1 director/producer Peter DeLuise.

And, the father of the infamous (to some) Pete Shananahan,
                        and i believe that his third son has made an appearance on the show, wow, talkabout a showbiz family.
                        How I'd write out Jonas:

Jack: Danny, good to have you back.
                        *Jonas starts to walk toward event-horizon, teary-eyed*
                        *Daniel notices*
                        Daniel: Hey Jonas!
                        Jonas: Y..yes?
                        *Daniel hands him his glasses and a 'rock'*
                        Daniel: Here, if for any reason i cannot fully complete my duties as team archeoligist we'll dial you up and you can be the new 'Daniel'.
                        Jonas: (excitedly) Really? wow, has it ever happened before?
                        Daniel:Uh...no...
                        Jonas: Oh boy! I have a dream!

Comment

Originally posted by Revet
                          ...and i believe that his third son has made an appearance on the show....
                          Yes, Michael DeLuise played the character of Nick Marlowe (who played the character of Colonel Danning) in Wormhole X-Treme!. ;P
                          Famous quotations of James Tichenor, #1:

"Mm hmm...."

Famous quotations of James Tichenor, #2:

"Mm hmm, mm hmm...."

Comment

And when asked why he guest-starred on that ep, he can just reply, "hey, it's what I do."
                            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                              And when asked why he guest-starred on that ep, he can just reply, "hey, it's what I do."
                              I remember that I'll have to watch it again.This was a great episode
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

What a big connection! It's too cool.

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
                                Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
                                "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
                                My deviantART profile

Comment

Working...
                                X