No announcement yet.

Urgo (316)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, somewhere else....not here? My 6 year old cracks me up with this - she totally nails the mannerisms. Totally one of our family's faves!

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake View Post
      Why didn't Sam notice that the images being sent back weren't real? Standard procedure requires them to locate a working DHD with the M.A.L.P. before going through the Stargate, correct?

In the end I suspect that Togar agreed to put Urgo into his mind in order to get rid of SG-1 and figure out how the error occurred. Though I don't doubt that he destroyed him soon after the transfer. Or perhaps he learns from Urgo and becomes a well rounded person...
      i kind of think Togar would be a better guy if he learned from Urgo i also think urgo was not killed.
      sigpic

Comment

I loved this episode-it was hilarious. I think that if the guy who created urgo could implant sentient technology without using surgery, he could figure out how to remotley open the iris or send a code through. I thought, though, that they could have done a lot more with this ep. It would have been a great 2 parter.
        Don S. Davis, 1942-2008.

Comment

"Urgo" is indisputably one of the best SG-1 episodes ever. Personally it is my Favorite, over the top Episode Stargate has ever done. Dom Deluise is hilarious in anything!!! And Jack shines... Big fan, great writing, great directing. It takes place basically only on the base, yet the episode never drags! "Bubbalah!!!!"

Comment

After having seen "Urgo" several times, I started watching characters in the background when Urgo was supposed to be around. It's a wonder any of the airmen or other people in the background managed to keep a straight face whenever he was around. And Teryl having to sit right next to Dom deLuise in the briefing room must have been terribly hard for her to not laugh right out loud at his antics. I just recently noticed in the scene where Sam is walking down one of the corridors talking to Urgo, being followed by an airman, and stops to talk to Janet and Hammond. When Sam leaves them and continues on down the hallway, she can be seen in the background as though she's talking to the airman who has been following her around. But she's actually scolding Urgo (I'm pretty sure) for whatever he's been saying to her, and the airman is standing there looking at her as though she's crazy. There are several fun background scenes like that in this episode, and I love to watch for them.

Comment

i will have to watch it again and look at the people in the background. i agree i wouldn't be able to keep a strait face i couldn't stop laughing when watching this episode. but they are actors so they have most probably learned not to laugh. altho i would like to see how many out takes they did in this episode
              sigpic

Comment

I love Urgo, it's my favorite ep It's so funny. I could watch it all day long.
                Todd: There is much about wraith that you do not know.

Comment

Urgo is one of those episodes where you can watch it and find something new that is great! I give it a 9 out of 10!

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
                  Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

this is an episode i could watch over and over again and one that i most proble will
                    sigpic

Comment

Well this episode is one of my least favorites. The Urgo character annoys me
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

wasn't that the point for him to annoy everyone.
                        sigpic

Comment

This was a very funny episode , yes Urgo was very annoying "me me me me me me me me me me me" .

So many funny moments in this episode, coffee and desserts will never taste the same after this.

Rating 7 / 10

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
                            i love how no one but sg1 can see him and he annoys them until they can't take much more lol.
                            I love when he says something to Sam about Fraiser and Sam says something to the effect of "Urgo, that's rude." Dr Fraiser says, "what did he say?".
                            sigpic "We do get paid for this, right?"

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
                              wasn't that the point for him to annoy everyone.
                              Annoy the characters not the auidence
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

teal'c drinking half a gallon of steaming hot coffee is just priceless then to top of it off he just replies to jack saying "extremely" like it was a usual thing lmao love love love that episode

Comment

Working...
                                X