No announcement yet.

Urgo (316)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched this episode for the first time today(I'm new to watching SG-1 and am slowly making my way through the seasons). Anyway, I didn't find it funny at all. It's an okay episode, just not humorous to me.

The little implant to gather information is a cool idea and I like the fact that Urgo became his own unique "life form".

Comment

I would love to see what would happen if Urgo met the SGA crew..

Comment

Ronon singing Row, Row, Row your boat?
        sigpic

Comment

Why didn't Sam notice that the images being sent back weren't real? Standard procedure requires them to locate a working DHD with the M.A.L.P. before going through the Stargate, correct?

In the end I suspect that Togar agreed to put Urgo into his mind in order to get rid of SG-1 and figure out how the error occurred. Though I don't doubt that he destroyed him soon after the transfer. Or perhaps he learns from Urgo and becomes a well rounded person...
          sigpic

Comment

Woof.

My Rating: 10/10

Full Review: http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/2008/07/urgo.html
            My attempt to watch every episode of SG-1 and Atlantis this summer:
            http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by HelloVelo View Post
              Woof.

My Rating: 10/10

Full Review: http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/2008/07/urgo.html
              Another 10 out of 10? I would have to go with a 6 or 7.
              sigpic

Comment

I love the dessert scene and the row row your boat scene.

A very entertaining episode. Urgo is a very funny AI. Too bad his creator don't want to share technology.

Comment

Originally posted by Torley View Post
                  Ahhh... one of my faves now... that was Peter DeLuise? Oooh makes sense, Dom is a fortunate man to have such talented offspring! Hahaha... he was comedy gold on this, I missed watching him on Candid Camera and there's a good connection too!

I liked the whole theme of Urgo wanting to live vicariously and experience all the senses... that part with all the food was AWESOME
                  I always thought it was Peter who was the lucky 1 to have Dom as his father. I loved this ep & I always enjoy Dom. It's not my fav but very enjoyable when I'm in the mood. I can always depend on StarGate for a good laugh break

Comment

The quotes scene!
                    "Don't run with scisors?" XD

And the discussion between Hammond and Fraiser:
                    H: "Dr Fraiser, are you sure the members of SG-1 are.. .."
                    F: "..sane?" *doubtful face*

I love this episode

Comment

Not bad episode. But nothing special either. It was fun to see Teal'c and O'neil sing "row row row your boat"

Comment

Urgo that's not a nice thing to say...

Janet: What? What did he say.

I love this episode. Very funny. Awww... I miss Urgo. Just imagine what would happen if he stayed with them. Heehee.

Hm... they wouldn't be able to save the world, but they'd enjoy death so much more!
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          Urgo that's not a nice thing to say...

Janet: What? What did he say.

I love this episode. Very funny. Awww... I miss Urgo. Just imagine what would happen if he stayed with them. Heehee.

Hm... they wouldn't be able to save the world, but they'd enjoy death so much more!
                          Very true.

My understanding is that there is an R rated version out there somewhere. It would be fun to see even if I don't typically do stuff that is filled with course language. They has *such* a blast filming this ep.

suse
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

i love how no one but sg1 can see him and he annoys them until they can't take much more lol.
                            sigpic

Comment

That urgo was so anoyng!!

Comment

i wish there were commentaries...

Comment

Working...
                                X