No announcement yet.

Urgo (316)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Togar could be of the same race as Machello, they are both scientists, working (seemingly) alone on their respective planets. Maybe to protect their research from the Goa'uld?

This was a great episode anyway, for a stand alone comedy episode. Urgo is a great character, so annoying but very funny at the same time!

Comment

I am going to try the paddles!!!!!!

hehehe

*grins wickedly*
      Stargate Pants Girl
      (a.k.a. Teryl's Pants Girl)
      Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
        Togar could be of the same race as Machello, they are both scientists, working (seemingly) alone on their respective planets. Maybe to protect their research from the Goa'uld?

This was a great episode anyway, for a stand alone comedy episode. Urgo is a great character, so annoying but very funny at the same time!
        taht is actually a very good theory and considering the level of their technology it could be quite likely.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I thought Urgo was a good and funny episode. I think Dom DeLuise did an excellent job in the episode.

I don't know if anyone knows this, but Dom and Chris Judge weren't in very many scenes together. This is due to the fact when they did share a scene, Chris couldn't keep a straight face.
          sigpic

Comment

lol O'Neill singing row row row your boat!! lol i laughed so hard, then daniel started singing it, then TEAL'C!!!!!! hahaha at that point i literally started to cry. i also like the part when Urgo mocks Teal'c HAHA "Parasite, like goa'uld!
            lol funny ep!
            Last edited by Asgard_Thor; 24 October 2007, 06:42 PM.
            I am Thor, Sumpreme Commander of The Asgard Fleet.

"We can only hope that this will be the last footwear to fall.

Comment

I thought Urgo was hysterical. The part where he's in the briefing room and says he'll be as quiet as a mouse and not say a thing... then "let's play a game, some kind of wonderful game, oh, with a dictionary..." Oh, it's my kind of funny.

Is it defribulating now?

I kept expecting him to get annoying, but I just kept laughing. Laughed even more the second time I watched it. Just lovely.
              Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying 'I will try again tomorrow.'
              mary anne radmacher

You don't know what strange means?

Comment

Originally posted by Åsgard_Thor View Post
                lol O'Neill singing row row row your boat!! lol i laughed so hard, then daniel started singing it, then TEAL'C!!!!!! hahaha at that point i literally started to cry. i also like the part when Urgo mocks Teal'c HAHA "Parasite, like goa'uld!
                lol funny ep!

lol i totally agree.that was a pretty hilarious ep

Comment

Urgo is definitely the best minor character I have ever seen on SG1.
                  "I can be dull! What a nice shade of grey. How about some bread and mayonaisse? Wanna watch golf?"
                  He makes me ROFLMAO. Best lines in the whole season...
                  Attention reader,

If you are viewing this signature, then I am gone.
                  Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
                  It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

~Leviathan Crusader [18 Oct, 2008]

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

I take care of 6-year-old triplets. Last year, when they were 5, I got them pulled into my Stargate addiction. How? By showing them Window of Opportunity and Urgo. They are now totally obsessed and these are still the two eps they request the most. We just watched Urgo again two nights ago, and they were still laughing hysterically. Favourite moments:
                    -Row, Row, Row Your Boat
                    -playing hide and seek
                    -"All I DO know is...I don't even like yogurt" -Jack

Comment

"Teal'c, isn't that hot?"
                      "Extremely."
                      Best ep ever!
                      Attention reader,

Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
                      It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

Haha yes!

Interestingly, I watched this ep only a few days ago, I didn't remember it being so good 'n funny Comes pretty close to Window of Opportunity, though Jack is infinitely more funny in that one, and Teal'c too.

... Except for the coffee line of course

One of many very awesome eps. 'Nuff said.
                        => Complete SG-1 marathon: currently watching Season 10... <=

In the end, only you can decide the fate of your own soul…

sigpic

As your mother, you will listen to *me*, young lady! There will be *no* leading ships on a mass murdering crusade!

Comment

Agreed. I just watched that episode again. I laughed a lot, I think "Urgo" was one of the funniest episodes of SG-1 in general.

Urgo: (Singing) Me me me me me-me me me-me. Me, me, me me me. Me me me me me-me-me. Me-me me-me me me me me-me me.

: Will you stop it?

Urgo: Jeez!
                          That part always makes me laugh.
                          sigpic
                          Don't touch Lola

Comment

I'm almost through with Season 3, and this was by far my favorite episode of the season. And, honestly, I don't see it being topped, hehe.

Urgo was a great character, and I think the credit for that has to go to the acting done by Dom Deluise. I don't think the episode would have been half as good or interesting if they had cast someone else in the role. You wanted to find him annoying, but you just can't, all you could do was love him.

Comment

I think they should encounter that race (and urgo of course) again. They probably won't; just like the Unity and the Oahnes (I know I've spelt that wrong).
                              Attention reader,

Comment

Originally posted by Leviathan Crusader View Post
                                I think they should encounter that race (and urgo of course) again. They probably won't; just like the Unity and the Oahnes (I know I've spelt that wrong).
                                It would be interesting to see how Cameron and Vala would react to having Urgo in their heads!
                                sigpic
                                Don't touch Lola

Comment

Working...
                                X