No announcement yet.

Urgo (316)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually watched this episode tonight on DVD. It's such a funny episode, the best part was when they were going to turn on the EMP . I think it could be an interesting idea to bring back Urgo.

Comment

Ive just watched this episode again on DVD and it is still one of my favourites (others in season 3 are Foothold and Rules Of Engagement). One thing bugs me though. Ive always wondered what Urgo said to make Sam say 'Urgo that is rude!' Would've been funny to find out.
      Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

i think that has to be one of my favorite eps to since it has my name sake

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
          Ive just watched this episode again on DVD and it is still one of my favourites (others in season 3 are Foothold and Rules Of Engagement). One thing bugs me though. Ive always wondered what Urgo said to make Sam say 'Urgo that is rude!' Would've been funny to find out.
          that would have been funny. everytime i watch this episode it makes me laugh

sig by starlover1990

Comment

"Booooring!"

Sometimes I know just what Urgo's getting at. Mostly when I'm at work, of course. That is possibly what they had in mind when they coined the term 'boring' in the first place.

Of course, it might not have been something Urgo actually said to prompt Sam to tell him off for being rude. It could have been an off-colour gesture - given that he's invisible as well as inaudible. Not sure that Urgo knows any particularly offensive ones, though!

It's interesting to speculate, of course - though we have to keep that speculation a lot cleaner than Urgo possibly did!
            sigpic

Comment

oh i soo wannna see him again......

all the memeing ah that's our Urgo

Comment

I very much enjoyed this episode. I only watched it the one time, but I do want to go back. Dom has so many funny bits in the episode. I'd love to know how much was scripted and how much he just came up with himself. At one point Urgo is talking to SG-1 and he is obviously reading their minds. He looks at Jack and mentions Mary Steenbergen. Of all the actresses for Jack to like, I thought that was a cool choice.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

I personally loved this episode. I thought it was hilarious. It was very light hearted humor and I thought it was really well done.
                  sigpic

Comment

i love this episode. its one of my favourites.
                    i think i will watch this episode again now lol
                    Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                    sigpic
                    sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

I've just watched this episode for the first time and loved it. It's great to have episodes which provide a bit of light relief amid all the 'serious' stuff and this one worked brilliantly.

Urgo is a great character, although I wasn't sure whether I wanted to slap him or hug him. I guess he could get a bit much if he was inside your head the whole time.

Wish I had the guts to behave like that at work though...
                      sigpic
                      Please don't laugh, this is one of my first attempts at a banner.

Comment

Lol, yea its a pretty sweet ep

Comment

One thing i always wondered, was who made him/ruled that planet???

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            One thing i always wondered, was who made him/ruled that planet???
                            Wasn't Urgo created by Togar, the guy he ends up being implanted in at the end?

Togar seems to be alone on that planet - he'd make a good friend for Harlan.

It's a shame they didn't revisit Togar/Urgo, they obviously have some advanced technology and are great characters; we didn't really find out all that much about them.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes, but was Togar linked to the Gou'ald, ancients or some other 'super advanced' race?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                                Yes, but was Togar linked to the Gou'ald, ancients or some other 'super advanced' race?
                                This would have been interesting to explore. Since he seemed to be on his own on that planet and was unwilling to travel from it, I would guess that he's either the last of his kind and/or on the run from someone...or something.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X