X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree that is the best part
    sigpic

Comment

I loved Jack having to get a shot and telling the nurse to really jab it in there this time. Was getting a shot a common thing?

Maybourne is still related to a donkey, even if he wasn't completely useless this time.
      "Maybourne, you're an idiot every day of the week?" BWHAHAA!

Sam is awesome. Simply awesome.

Comment

Mayborne sort of did a good thing. that was a nice change. jacks call on mayborne was extremely fuuny. However i told that to a teacher and got detention for a week. So it has its downside.
        Some say that he has only one ear.
        And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
        All we know is he's called
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Stig View Post
          Mayborne sort of did a good thing. that was a nice change. jacks call on mayborne was extremely fuuny. However i told that to a teacher and got detention for a week. So it has its downside.
          What did Jack say to Maybourne?

suse
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
            What did Jack say to Maybourne?

suse
            I thin he meant what Sam said to Maybourne. About calling him a idiot 7 days a week
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

I love this episode.

Comment

Yeah, this was a great episode!

I always wondered what a "foothold situation" would be like in the SGC.

And it was great to see Sam take the lead in the episode once again.

Yeah, I love that quote, "Mayborne, you are an idiot every day of the week! Why couldn't you take one day off!" lol.
                ...Destroyer of all...

Comment

One of my fav episodes.Too bad SG1 didnt encounter the foothold creatures again.They could be a pretty good bad guy.
                  I find beer a refreshing substitute for ... food

Comment

i kind of agree and they did get away so they could have come back
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi all! I just watched this episode again last night. I always chuckle when I see them all strung up in the air on the wires. I remember reading in the companion book of how this was one of the only times that Don Davis ever semi-grumbled (playfully) at one of the writers. Evil Janet is fun to watch here too.
                      sigpic

Comment

One of the best episodes of the season.
                        sigpic

Comment

Cool ep, great technology, creepy aliens.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadeStarkiller View Post
                            Yeah, I love that quote, "Mayborne, you are an idiot every day of the week! Why couldn't you take one day off!" lol.
                            One of my favorite quote! I love the scene so much! This was a great part for Sam.

Comment

Really liked it. I loved that quote too. Best line ever.

LOL those Creepy aliens reminded me something I saw out of Xena Season 5. haha, but I nearly too bought into the fact that our Sam was loosing it. But I knew once she shot the fake Jack, that she wasn't loosing it.
                              sigpic

Comment

I just watched this episode last night. It's one of my favorites so far, maybe because it introduced a new alien species and had some different action and ideas in it instead of just the Goa'uld.

Comment

Working...
                                X