Deadman Switch (307)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Anubis
    I saw the episode again yesterday. I noticed that the tec's oTakumintartorons or something like it haven't been used again.Though it would come in handy.So why haven't we seen those anymore
    I was wondering that too. Those would be so cool. And why don't Goa'uld use them. They would be very handy in defending key locations such as Stargates.

Originally posted by Major Jonathan Bennett
    Any chance of bringing him back in Season 9 I've heard there are supposed to be some bounty hunter stories in the upcoming season.
    I hope they do. Aris is a sweet guy who can probably kick some serious Goa'uld butt.

Comment

I found this episode very amusing! Many great lines from various characters.

Aris Boch was oddly appealing and annoying at the sime time. I still don't know whether I like him alot.

Seeing the new technology was cool as always.

Comment

Hey, can anyone tell I'm an Aris Boch fan. I loved this ep. Its a favourite for me and some of the funniest lines ever are uttered in this episode. Aris Boch had a great albeit bizzare interaction with the team. Rob Cooper did well.
        "I'm the greatest because I'm alive. That's it. Period.
        I'm not greedy. If I can catch a Goa'uld equipped with all kinds of fancy toys without risking my neck that's a damn good compromise."

Spoiler:

Comment

I don't know if any else has noticed this but there was no stargate in this episode at all Not even one KAWOOSH! That said it was still a great episode I'd wish they'd bring Aris Boch back
          "No Buzz I AM your Father" Zurg Toy Story 2

"I'll level with you Bob My names not Kirk it's Skywalker Luke Skywalker" O'Neill 1969

Comment

This was not one of my fav episodes. Certain bits were amusing (Dr. of archeology, and I love the "found something" at the beginning). Aris just kinda got on my nerves for most of the episode. I agree, his race being immune to Goa'uld was a big plothole, but given the state of things now, I'm not sure it makes sense to revisit it.
            And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
            Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
            Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
            Daniel: Oh! You see?
            Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

So is 'Doctor' like a Universal word??

I quite like this ep though.

Comment

Boch's best linbe has to be that dment barney-ish song though:

"You hate goa'uld
                I hte goa'uld
                Every one hates! GOA! ULD!"

Priceless.
                sigpic
                Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith

"You hate goa'uld
                  I hte goa'uld

Priceless.
                  haha that was awesome...though i personally am not a fan of this ep so much. i dunno...was just kinda...weird i guess

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
                  Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
                  Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

You think he would at least be mentioned at some point. Is there something against his character to not have him show again?

Why would Cooper write this character in then never have him feature after that?

He was funny. Seemed really American though for an alien. "I wasn't the brightest in school." You hear more about the Unas than you do Aris Boch and his people. And the Goa'uld used him and others like him to get some of their work done. Wouldn't he at least approach SG-1 and tell them they're running him out of business?
                    "I love the way you sit there and you act like you're not being pushy but you're being very suggestive, but you're being suggestive in a very pushy way!" -Stone Cold

Comment

You think he would at least be mentioned at some point. Is there something against his character to not have him show again?
                      yeah! i like him, he was very funny

Why would Cooper write this character in then never have him feature after that?
                      will he never be in the future episodes?

Comment

This episode was very funny, it made me laugh pretty much every scene. The character of Boch was humourous as well as interesting. It was great to see a cheerful baddy with a sense of humour for a change, and the team's reaction to his sarcasm was hilarious. The plot was a little dodgy - for example giving up Teal'c to the goa'uld seems a very bad idea for security reasons alone - but the jokes more than compensated.

Favourite line?
                        ARIS BOCH : Oh, uh, Dr Jackson. I was lying to you before. The price on your head is much more than a day’s rations. Actually the Goa’uld want to see you dead as much as anyone for figuring out the stargate.

DANIEL : Thank you. That... doesn’t make me feel any better.

McKay: In military parlance surprise... is an element on our side.

Comment

that was an awsome job by the guy who played the bounty hunter and i loved the plot...i thought that the whole thing was done really well. the lines were excellent!
                          "A general is only as good as the people he commands."

Comment

is it this epsiode or demons where they say,

Daniel: He is a pain in the Mikta
                            Jack: Neck?
                            Teal'c:.........................No

Comment

They could use him again since most of the gould are gone now, we could find him on a planet with his son, or people. And then they could be new allies against a new ememy.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith

"You hate goa'uld
                                I hte goa'uld

Priceless.
                                Actually when I heard that, it kinda sounded like one of the lines Beetlejuice says. Then later, when trying to open the ship, Jack says "Beetlejuice"!

Comment

Working...
                                X