No announcement yet.

Deadman Switch (307)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really enjoyed this episode,and I'd love to see Aris Boch appear again .
    I always wondered about his people . The idea of a race immune to Goa'uld symbiotes ,but enslaved by the Roshna, was enough to catch my interest.
    Aris,himself,was played to perfection,IMO !
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I luv this episode. I just watched it on DVD.
      Aris was great all the lines were great.
      It was little silly of Jack to throw the knife when daniel who was going slower than it hit the shield.
      The best bit IMHO was the "tacs" conversation.

T: Tacs
      Jack: Tac'nikatal?
      T: Tac'unittakamikatron (of sumthing like that)
      All:
      T: Tacs.

The way T says "tacs" the 2nd time is grea as is the expression on his face.
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Ramne
        I liked the Aris Boch character, would love to see him again. And one of my favorite quotes comes from this episode too. When he calls Carter 'Captain', and she says well, actually, I am a Major now. And he says "Oh, well, how important. I'll inform the galaxy." That still makes me laugh every time I watch this episode!
        yeah that was really funny !
        Lord Zedd

Comment

This was one of my least fave episodes. So I taped over it.

Comment

this was actually the first episode of sg1 i ever saw. i had no idea what it was about, and i figured that the team picked up enemies every week, not that they had one major enemy. i just like aris boch as well. visit the aris boch appreciation thread.
            ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
              this was actually the first episode of sg1 i ever saw. i had no idea what it was about, and i figured that the team picked up enemies every week, not that they had one major enemy. i just like aris boch as well. visit the aris boch appreciation thread.
              there is an aris boch appreciation thread??
              Lord Zedd

Comment

I saw the episode again yesterday. I noticed that the tec's oTakumintartorons or something like it haven't been used again.Though it would come in handy.So why haven't we seen those anymore
                Lord Zedd

Comment

He'd make a great ally. Wish they would use him again, or find some type of resentance group formed by his people, or even started by him. And whatever happened to them saving his son?

Comment

Originally posted by Gardain
                    He'd make a great ally. Wish they would use him again, or find some type of resentance group formed by his people, or even started by him. And whatever happened to them saving his son?
                    Didn't the Tokra say he made that up?

Comment

I must have missed that then.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                        Didn't the Tokra say he made that up?
                        I've always taken what the Tokra say with a grain of salt. Except of course, Jacob.
                        "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                        it has it's own laws and beats about things
                        which the intellect scorns."
                        - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Gardain
                          I don't know how much (if any) of the comics and books are considered canon but there is an Aris Boch comic book listed in comics section. Storyline sounds pretty cool too.

Comment

The best scene ... when o'neill gets handed the gun... "you're giving us a working gun?" ... "I trust you"... or something like that.. and then the look on o'neill's face when he nonchalantly shoots him... that had me laughing out loud.. :-D

Comment

I loved the looks of SG-1 when Aris demonstrated that the zats didn't work on him and rubbed it in by saying, "Ooohh, that tickles." He's so obnoxious. It would be interesting to see if a future episode brings Aris back to address the roshna problem.

Comment

Any chance of bringing him back in Season 9 I've heard there are supposed to be some bounty hunter stories in the upcoming season.

Comment

Working...
                                X