X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought this episode was well thought out
    Shows how many different realities there could be and so many possibilities
    It was very funny with Jack and the two Carters
    I think it was interesting to see a reality where the Goauld actually invaded Earth
    Overall good episode

Comment

Interesting how the alternate universe Samantha Carter mentioned that there are only a handful of AUs where Earth has survived Apophis's assault. So in one sense it' s not surprising SG1 always manages to survive one bad scrape after another - the series is following the one SG1 team among a million alternate SG1's that always wins against all odds.

Comment

This is probably my favorite alternate reality episode.

Rating: 9/10

Full Review: http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/2...t-of-view.html
        My attempt to watch every episode of SG-1 and Atlantis this summer:
        http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm not a big fan of alternate universe episodes and I don't know what I will do if they make SGU, but I did like this episode. I wonder what it is about alternate Teal'c's that makes them have different forms of hair. In "There for the Grace of God" he had a huge ponytail and in "Point of View" he has a sole patch thing. I wonder why they didn't keep the quantum mirror in a separate room so as to monitor for people coming through it. You would think a portal to alternate realities would warrant it's own room with it's own guards who understand it's capabilities.
          sigpic

Comment

I have been under the spell of "Jaffa, kree!" ever since Apophis first said it in the beginning of "Children of the Gods". And here, finally, Jack sums it up...

"Daniel, what does kree mean?"
            sigpic
            Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
              I have been under the spell of "Jaffa, kree!" ever since Apophis first said it in the beginning of "Children of the Gods". And here, finally, Jack sums it up...

"Daniel, what does kree mean?"
              We still don't get a good explanation...
              sigpic

Comment

Daniel gave a list of meanings for "kree", which Jack summed up by saying, "So, like 'aloha'?"
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                  Daniel gave a list of meanings for "kree", which Jack summed up by saying, "So, like 'aloha'?"
                  That is incorrect the word he used was yohoo and I am still not sure about individual sentence meaning.
                  sigpic

Comment

I love it when AU episodes. Nice to see that kawalsky is alive in another reality. Jack's reaction to alternate Sam is amusing to watch.
                    Last edited by L E E; 13 July 2008, 10:49 PM.

Comment

I'm a big fan of alternate universe/reality episodes so of course this had to be one of my favourites.

I agree with what others have said. Sure there are dangers with the iris technology but maybe Area 51 could of worked on an iris style device to be fitted to the mirror because I'm sure there are occasions where getting help/info/technology from another reality would of been very helpful.

I wonder what rank Hammond was in this reality.

Still trying to work out what SGA stands for. Stargate Gate Alliance? maybe.

I wonder how they are going to contact the beta site people.

I think the special effects and production/props/set department did a great job in this episode making the SGC (well SGA) look destroyed/damaged.

Teal'c's uniform I thought looked better in that reality, woot for black ops uniforms they look so cool.

Stargate SG-1 Re-Watch: Season 1, 2, 3

Comment

I got to say: I love Kawalsky.

I wish he had stayed....
                        Meh.

Comment

I just saw this episode and while I honestly hadn't seen it too much before, hot damn, this one made me a Jack/Sam shipper.

Comment

this is an ok episode its kind of a what if. jack and sam married i like that. but i think the fact kawalsky was back would have been hard for jack. and i liked the fact that sam the original was jealous of the sam who was married to jack
                            sigpic

Comment

At first i thought "not that mirror again" ..but this turned out to be a good episode. It was nice to see Kawalsky again.

Comment

i think two sams are better then one
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X