X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just watched this again yesterday best ep ever will always be my fave ep
    sigpic

Comment

The Asgard coming to the rescue (and the music that played in the background while this happened) was a great moment imo.
      sigpic

Comment

lol like short hair carter talking about them and jack is like i know i have met them before lol. the asgard coming and saving them was very very cool
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
          Same reaction here... and it did almost hurt to see our Sam looking away during the kiss.
          that was the saddest moment of the episode.
          sigpic

Comment

i agree. poor poor sam
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
              i agree. poor poor sam

They had so many things between them... grr
              sigpic

Comment

i agree
                sigpic

Comment

the writers were such teases with the alternate realities. sam and Jack being together there. It was such a tease, but gave me hope for shippiness.
                  sigpic

Comment

i agree. but it was a fantastic episode
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi. I'm new to the Stargate series and to this forum. I just saw "Point of View" in its entirety for the first time and I'm finding the alternate reality concept presented in the episode fascinating.

Was there ever a follow-up episode made concerning the fates of Dr. Carter and Kowalsky after they returned to their reality? It would have been cool to find out how these characters and everyone on Earth recovered after an invasion that apparently devastated most of the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeven View Post
                        Hi. I'm new to the Stargate series and to this forum. I just saw "Point of View" in its entirety for the first time and I'm finding the alternate reality concept presented in the episode fascinating.

Was there ever a follow-up episode made concerning the fates of Dr. Carter and Kowalsky after they returned to their reality? It would have been cool to find out how these characters and everyone on Earth recovered after an invasion that apparently devastated most of the planet.
                        No
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

I wonder if this is the #1 episode for the shippers? Nice to see Kawalsky again and of course have the Asgard save the day.
                          sigpic

Comment

Anyone watch Doctor Who? I am going back through and watching SG-1 one episode at a time, in the proper order, and I ALSO am brushing up on a lot of the classic Doctor Who. It just so happened that today was my day for "Point of View" and the famous classic Doctor Who story "Inferno". I thought it was a happy coincidence that both stories involve parallel universes and different versions of selves.

Shhh don't tell any of my Doctor Who friends, but I liked Point of View so much more, because at least there is hope for the alternate Sam and her world. Some hope for those left... The writers of "Inferno" just said screw the other world!!!! I like to think that Alternate realit[y/ies] Steff (me) is just as important as real me, and she shouldn't die either!
                            sigpic
                            Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
                            O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
                            Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
                            O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

i watched this again and its still enjoyable
                              sigpic

Comment

just rewatched this on SKY HD and must say it has tobe the worst episode going... Carter said she struggled to make it work the first time and its a asguard power generator but infact O'Neill made it in The Fith Race with the Knowledge of the Ancients

Comment

Working...
                                X