Point of View (306)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tachyon View Post
    Me likey. As a S/J shipper I was more or less gasping during the entire episode when watching the first time.
    Same reaction here... and it did almost hurt to see our Sam looking away during the kiss.
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

i agree i so felt sorry for her at that moment even if u didn't watch any other episode u knew exactly how she felt for him
      sigpic

Comment

I felt sorry for her too... her facial expression pretty much said: "...that can never be me". Poor Sam. Oh well. She got the man in the end of the episode Threads. I am sticking with that theory.

Comment

me to. i want her to so i'll believe it. i know what u mean her facial expression did say that
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tachyon View Post
            I felt sorry for her too... her facial expression pretty much said: "...that can never be me". Poor Sam. Oh well. She got the man in the end of the episode Threads. I am sticking with that theory.

It's not a theory. It's fact!

The writers and Amanda say they're together.

SHort-hair Sam's face while long-hair Sam is kissing Jack is very uncomfortable and I think it brings home that long-hair had something that she'd never thought about before now and because of their respective positions, can't ever have. Ve

Until Threads!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
              It's not a theory. It's fact!

The writers and Amanda say they're together.

SHort-hair Sam's face while long-hair Sam is kissing Jack is very uncomfortable and I think it brings home that long-hair had something that she'd never thought about before now and because of their respective positions, can't ever have. Ve

Until Threads!
              Cannon or its not true
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

You just love stalking me through threads, don't you?

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Cannon or its not true
                You're welcome to that opinion. I don't share it.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                  You just love stalking me through threads, don't you?
                  No

*follows leiasky to S10 Critque thread*

You're welcome to that opinion. I don't share it.
                  desperate shipper
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Cannon or its not true
                    What little evidence there is points to them being together. There isn't anything to suggest they aren't. That makes it canon- however weak it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                      What little evidence there is points to them being together. There isn't anything to suggest they aren't. That makes it canon- however weak it seems.
                      Status quo before Threads had them not together. Nothing in Threads showed a change so Jack and Sam are still separated.
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Status quo before Threads had them not together. Nothing in Threads showed a change so Jack and Sam are still separated.
                        Whatever. I'm not going to write up a list for you.
                        Although there is one around here somewhere, JenniferJF wrote one. But it's stuff that can easily be ignored, which you've already decided to do.

Comment

this is an episode i could watch many times and have watched many times
                          Last edited by gateship15; 10 December 2009, 05:04 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I simply loved this ep! It was one of the best in the first years *sigh*

Comment

lol the first seasons are the best and this episode just shows that
                              sigpic

Comment

I love thie eps so much i love Alternate realities they are so cool this eps is my favorite for so many reason's

I love the kiss that alternate Sam and our Jack share it's so nice and so sad at the sametime

And seeing the alternaite Teal'c and Apophis i realy like this eps becase this was the very first eps i got on dvd for my birthday and i'm shipper so this was a major eps for me i love all the Sam and Jack moment's
                                sigpic
                                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Working...
                                X