No announcement yet.

Point of View (306)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree that deciding not to be together may have been the best thing. because putting there job at risk would have been stupid. by the way your welcome
    Last edited by gateship15; 09 November 2008, 09:37 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Good Ep.
      It was nice to see Kwalskie again (I have no idea how to spell his name)
      And to see Sam with long hair, She looks waay better with long hair than short hair .
      Werid to see Apohpis with Facial hair lol, Good to see Asgard beam Apohpis out of there xD

Comment

lol i agree sam looks better with long hair and don't worry i don't know how to spell his name ether. i just love the fact that everything in the parallel world is different but the same. i guess its one of the choices Apohpis in the parallel world made. but in the end he still gets the same fate
        sigpic

Comment

I can imagine that the writers enjoyed writing episodes where they got to give their characters something different to do. . . things not allowed or even just different than the characters in their normal reality did.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

i don't know about that but it was still a great episode and seeing the characters in a different light
            sigpic

Comment

That is what is great about Stargate, is that they change things up. Keeps me interested.
              Do you know what the Goa'uld really want from us?

MINNESOTA, that what!
              The fishing mostly. I'll take you sometime.

Comment

i thought they wanted to turn us into them?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka's_Mum View Post
                  I also like the way they manage to have our Sam holding AUSam's hand in the infirmary - that looks bang on, too.
                  They obviously haven't watched Timecop.......

Comment

Who cares? This is Stargate not Timecop, each scifi reality has it's own rules.
                    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

thats right if they were all the same it would be boring.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
                        Who cares? This is Stargate not Timecop, each scifi reality has it's own rules.
                        Ahh yes but some mention of it might have been amusing...

Comment

what is timecop?
                          sigpic

Comment

A Jean Claude van Damme time travel film(with a Van Dammeless sequel)!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111438/
                            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

oo ok thank u
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
                                what is timecop?
                                It is as has been said a film, while different versions of of the same person can be in the same reality, its gets a bit messy if they touch...

Walker grabs the younger McComb and shoves him into the older one. As the movie states: "The same matter cannot occupy the same space", the two McCombs fuse and implode into a pool of disappearing blood.

Comment

Working...
                                X