No announcement yet.

Legacy (304)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has got to be one of my all time fave episodes! Tremendous acting my Michael and Amanada. The white room scenes were so real and emotional. It was great that once he figured out what was going on and was trying to convey this to the doctors he said "Why are you so quick to assume that I'm crazy?....It's cuz I'm kinda acting that way aren't I?" and [refering to his dead man talking him line "Yeah, I wouldn't believe that if I were you" Brill! Sam's teary reaction was heart wrenching. Love love love this ep!

Comment

Hello, this is Eirual of Nerual.

I have to put a post into this thread for a very special reason...

Legacy was the very first SG-1 episode that I watched (At least 7 years ago) and I have been a fan ever since. It was the first SG-1 video I ever bought as well and if I hadn't have watched this then I probably never had seen the show.

Thank you Legacy for introducing me into the world of Jack O'Neill and his team.

SUPPORT THE ROCKETT!!!
      Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Welcome, Nerual. I love Legacy, too! It's one of my top 10 favorites.

Comment

I'm a new Stargate Fan(first post here), thanks to my boyfriend! So far this is my favorite episode ever. Daniel Jackson was my favorite character from the beginning and Michael Shanks did a wonderful acting job The scenes when O'Neil, Carter and Teal'C visited Daniel were so heartbreaking I wanted to hug him when he said that they took away his glasses because they dont want him to hurt himself with it...

Comment

welcome to the forum, ya I felt bad for daniel to.
            sigpic

Comment

yeah it was said but i liked the cure they used

Comment

Wow - there was some superb acting here, especially by MS. I found myself getting teary-eyed, especially at that sad little line when he said they'd taken his glasses away in case he tried to hurt himself with them.

I found this to be an extremely powerful episode, intense and totally engaging. The team has become very strong and this really shone through.

IMHO, it's good to see a programme brave enough to represent mental illness and present it so sensitively. Yes, in this case they were very fortunate and recovered relatively easily, but it made me think about the people in the real world who are affected by these issues every day.
                sigpic
                Please don't laugh, this is one of my first attempts at a banner.

Comment

Yup. This is up there in my roster of great acting by ms..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    I just can't get over how good the acting was, especially MS, but the cast as a whole. It must have been an exhausting episode for them to make.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      And there are so many to choose from! Yep. This one has to go right at the top of the heap for quality of acting, particularly from MS. But it wouldn't be fair not to mention Teryl for her performance as Janet tries to talk Sam through the cure when she is in the throes of Machello-induced hallucinations herself.

Fantastic stuff.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka's_Mum View Post
                        And there are so many to choose from! Yep. This one has to go right at the top of the heap for quality of acting, particularly from MS. But it wouldn't be fair not to mention Teryl for her performance as Janet tries to talk Sam through the cure when she is in the throes of Machello-induced hallucinations herself.

Fantastic stuff.
                        Yes, it was a superb team effort all round. MS shone, but it was the reactions of the others which helped him to come accross. And Teryl did a great job in her own right, too.
                        sigpic

Comment

Been going through all the season 3 threads and giving my two cents in on each because this is my favourite season out of all 10,and I am always bursting to tell people, whether they want to hear it or not, why I love it so. I have been putting off my thoughts on this one and Forever in a Day, however, because I don't think I can adequately describe my love of these two episodes. There are not enough superlatives in the thesaurus. So just to spare you all from my gushing: I LOVE EVERY FREAKING PART OF THIS EPISODE!!

Comment

It was a very good performance by MS
                            I liked da episode
                            I saw it yesterday for the first time

Need to see Lifeboat now if hes good in that too
                            Last edited by Teddybrown; 13 June 2008, 08:30 AM.

Comment

How come in the end nobody apologized to Daniel Jackson for putting him into jail with a torture chamber?!

Comment

I love Dr. Fraiser's freak out in this episode.

Rating: 5/10

Full Review: http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/2008/06/legacy.html
                                My attempt to watch every episode of SG-1 and Atlantis this summer:
                                http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X