No announcement yet.

Out of Mind (222)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, i have seasons 1 and 2 on dvd and whilst watching out of mind in series two a couple of things confused me. Whilst they are looking at o'neil's memories it shows him coming through the gate on what appears to be an asguard planet, i dont recall seeing this in any episode? Also, when they look at jacksons memories it shows sokar? the face on the iris? i dont remember seeing this on any episode either. Have i missed something out?

Comment

Originally posted by tom91 View Post
      Hi, i have seasons 1 and 2 on dvd and whilst watching out of mind in series two a couple of things confused me. Whilst they are looking at o'neil's memories it shows him coming through the gate on what appears to be an asguard planet, i dont recall seeing this in any episode? Also, when they look at jacksons memories it shows sokar? the face on the iris? i dont remember seeing this on any episode either. Have i missed something out?
      The first episode in question: "The Fifth Race".
      The second episode in question: "Serpent's Song".
      sigpic
      Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Finished the season today. I felt it was an underwhelming finale, but oh well.
        sigpic
        Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

Jack, Sam and Daniel escape... Teal'c, Bra'tac and Hammond resume to SG-1.

[IMG]C:\Users\heather\Pictures\teamaction.gif[/IMG]

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Well...this is only the second time I've watched this one. I wasn't terribly impressed 1st time around (as evidenced by my only now watching it for the 2nd time). I agree with many of you, clip shows aren't high on my list. I fastforward through most of them. At least this one wasn't too full of clips, there was enough action and intrigue going on around the clips to help out. Still, it is kind of disappointing that this is a season finale, as most of the season enders and openers are totally awesome. I think this is the biggest dud out of all of them.
            the inconsistencies and holes in what was going on became pretty clear when they were 1st interrogating Sam. She seemed to be dubious right from the start, smarty pants that she is! : )

I've never watched Hathor...and this one just confirms to me that I don't want to bother. She's icky icky icky! Gorgeous, but icky.

I like how tenacious the team is...they don't give up easily when it comes to figuring out what happened to each other, do they? Jack's so smart too...look at him pinching off that dastardly Goa'uld IV solution! Good thing the Goa'uld don't seem to have an IV alarm on their pumps like we mere mortals do! I can assure you that a real IV pump screams loud and long when it is occluded!

awww.the good by b/t Teal'c and Hammond was so sweet and sad. very very nicely done.
            Oh yeah, Jack was totally checking Sam out when he first finds her, wasn't he? : ) hey, he takes his opportunities when they're given. : )
            I do like the Hathor plotline, I just wish they'd've not gone quite so over the top with what she did in the 1st episode. i have to admit, Goa'uld culture and conquest is a lot of fun. ; ) ....on to the 2nd part! : )
            Enjoying the Stargate Re-Watch Event: "This should not get old, General!"

Noxbait's Fan Fiction

Comment

7/10

A clip show finale is pretty unforgivable. At least they cut back on clips in the second half.
              Babylon 5 - Farscape - Lost - Deadwood - Rome - Carnivale - Dexter - Sopranos - The Wire

Comment

Where did Hathor get the information she had about the structure of the SG complex?
                Any theories out there??

Comment

She'd already been IN the SGC before, back in Season One.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                  Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                  sigpic
                  now also appearing on DeviantArt
                  Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                    She'd already been IN the SGC before, back in Season One.
                    Right, I forgot. What is the fate of very old hosts such as the System Lords or their queens who have been around for thousands of years if their goa'uld is extracted??
                    Speaking of which, how does a particular goa'uld get to be a big honcho like a system lord in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave2 View Post
                      Right, I forgot. What is the fate of very old hosts such as the System Lords or their queens who have been around for thousands of years if their goa'uld is extracted??
                      Speaking of which, how does a particular goa'uld get to be a big honcho like a system lord in the first place?
                      The host would die after the Goa'uld
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        The host would die after the Goa'uld
                        Who decides whether a particular swimmer goa'uld gets to be a pharoah, or whatever other senior person, a queen etc.?
                        Is it the spawning queen?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave2 View Post
                          Who decides whether a particular swimmer goa'uld gets to be a pharoah, or whatever other senior person, a queen etc.?
                          Is it the spawning queen?
                          The one that gets the power in the waring nature of Goa'ulds
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

hey what did o'neill mean by damn cost cutter when he looked in one of the fake sgc's doors?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              hey what did o'neill mean by damn cost cutter when he looked in one of the fake sgc's doors?
                              He was just trying to be witty; making a joke out of the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                The one that gets the power in the waring nature of Goa'ulds
                                In which case defeating the system lords would not help long term unless goa'ulds unlearn their aggressive behavior!

Comment

Working...
                                X