No announcement yet.

Out of Mind (222)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not the greatest fan of clip shows, but it was great to see Hathor again and it was a good cliff hanger - that symbiote looks really evil!
    sigpic
    Please don't laugh, this is one of my first attempts at a banner.

Comment

I love, love, LOVE how Col. O'Neill looks in this episode. His graying hair is longer than he wears it later on, and it's wonderfully tousled. Plus, he really rocks that collarless white uniform thing. **sigh**

Comment

Hathor got a new wig, but the sexy still remains.

Rating: 8/10

Full Review: http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/2...t-of-mind.html
        My attempt to watch every episode of SG-1 and Atlantis this summer:
        http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/

Comment

I was impressed with how well they disguised this flashback episode, they really got creative. But more to the point I wonder why they had to actually freeze them... Why not just tell them that they had been cryogenically frozen... It was also interesting to see Hathor again, observing how a Goa'uld empire could be created was interesting.

Originally posted by jyh
          I love, love, LOVE how Col. O'Neill looks in this episode. His graying hair is longer than he wears it later on, and it's wonderfully tousled. Plus, he really rocks that collarless white uniform thing. **sigh**
          Originally posted by HelloVelo
          Hathor got a new wig, but the sexy still remains.

Rating: 8/10

Full Review: http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/2...t-of-mind.html
          Well I'm glad you guys aren't looking at this episode superficially...
          sigpic

Comment

Another clip show. Are every season finales like this? Ugh.

Major nitpick: shouldn't the memory machine only show memories that the person attached to said machine has only seen himself? And the POV should be first person?

And isn't it amazing that the clothes they stole fit perfectly.

The later part of the ep got better starting when Jack woke up. And Hathor is back! Did they change the looks of the mature symbiote? Oh, CGI. Looks kinda cooler than the old version.
            Last edited by L E E; 07 July 2008, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by L E E View Post
              Another clip show. Are every season finales like this? Ugh.
              This is the only one.
              sigpic
              Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Like captain jake said they did disguise the clip show quiet well but when your on a rewatch and watching episodes daily those parts do get boring since you only watched them not to long ago.

Interesting to how Hathor was building up an army in secrete.

The Goa'uld CGI affect was also very cool.

Daniel/Michael Shanks got a new hair cut.

Interesting to note that the future that Hathor had made was about 77 years into the future which was around the same time as when they went to the future in 1969.

I wonder how Hathor just appeared/showed herself, could be handy to other Goa'uld you would think.

Oh Horus and Serpent Guard, I just love the Horus guards they look so cool.

Awww poor Teal'c. CJ did a good job making that scene emotional, and shedding the tear at the right point.

Overall I liked this episode for it's future aspect even though it wasn't real.

Originally posted by L E E View Post
                Major nitpick: shouldn't the memory machine only show memories that the person attached to said machine has only seen himself? And the POV should be first person?
                I think this is where we have to think in terms of the TV show and then in the show terms to show the POV of those scenes would be near impossible without actually doing that when they were filming. So yes it's meant to be like that but for obvious TV show reasons it can't be.

Stargate SG-1 Re-Watch: Season 1, 2, 3

Comment

I'm a newbie to the fandom and have burned through the first two seasons pretty quickly, but I was sorely dissapointed in the finale after such a good season. I couldn't believe they ended it on a clips show with a cliffhanger ending. I guess I expected more.

I was glad to see Michael's hair cut make it's first apparence though, that was nice.

Comment

At first, i was afraid this was going to be a "clip show" but then towards the ending, it turned out to be a very good episode and a good ending for season 2. Now to season 3!

Comment

Anyone notice in the clip from "The Serpents Lair" they changed the sequence of events? They show Apophis and Klorel using the rings with over a minute left on the c-4, instead of right before the explosion. So apparently they had enough time to gate out of there right before Daniel.

Comment

Originally posted by s72450 View Post
                        I'm a newbie to the fandom and have burned through the first two seasons pretty quickly, but I was sorely dissapointed in the finale after such a good season. I couldn't believe they ended it on a clips show with a cliffhanger ending. I guess I expected more.
                        i kinda felt the same since i am also new to the fandom. don't worry. subsequent season finales are awesome! my favorite is lost city.

Comment

I liked the part where Jack said to Hathor
                          "I was so hopeing never to see you again." lols.
                          Good Ep.. I'm suprized they didn't guess who made the base right away..
                          Hathor was the only person to spend that much time in there.

Comment

I finished season two... I finished season two... woo hoo!

Really? People liked Daniel's haircut? *bleh ~ he looked like a 12-yr-old.
                            I had forgotten all the innuendos between Jack and Sam.

Hammond not letting Teal'c go out search for SG1 seemed odd to me. I mean, they'd only been gone 3 weeks and he's "not expending any more resources"? A pretty lame plot device to get Teal'c out of the SGC, IMO. Of course, I only vaguely remember what happens in the s3 opener, so my thoughts might change once I re-watch that.

Comment

I really liked this episode as well as the season opener. Count me as another who appreciated the justice RDA did to that white outfit
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

I think this episode was ok.

Never liked Hathor and clip shows shouldnt be a part of a season finale.

Strange that SGC gave up looking for SG1 after only 3 weeks, Teal'c should have been given the chance to look for them.

Rating: 6 / 10

Comment

Working...
                                X