1969 (221)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greytop
    Teal'c reminded me of Clacence Williams III of the show the MOD Squad.
    He did , but as one who used to watch the show, I think Teal'c talks more than ( I can't remember his name.) did.
    But you have to love Daniel's German accent. That was some seriously German, German. I remember myself and some others talked about going to Woodstock, then we decided that it would be a 'hassle' . Maybe I'd have seen the guys on the way And everybody had a van like that.

Comment

Another DHDless activation of the gate by Cassie.

Comment

Always tricked the stoned hippies... man

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
          Another DHDless activation of the gate by Cassie.
          It was probably the Asgard who gave us the tech in the furture. When Thor came to earth via the stargate he use DHDless activation.

Comment

yeah... it looked like one of those stone things that the Asgard use.

Comment

I really enjoyed "1969".There was just so much to like about Michael and Jenny,the "Interrogation" scene,the Woodstock references,and everyone seemed to have great fun making the episode .
              The strange thing is, that usually I don't really like "Time Travel" stories, as they usually contain paradoxes,but Cassandra not giving clues or letting SG-1 glimpse the "Future" SGC, neatly sidestepped any problems,IMO.
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
                yeah... it looked like one of those stone things that the Asgard use.
                nah man its a gold thing on her hand with a emerald looking thing , it doesn t looke like the typical all controling asgard stone....

Comment

Some SPOILERS for later seasons

Wasn't there a scene where Daniel was pretending to be a German scientist... or something... and they were trying to track down where the stargate was? I believe they were making refferences to the DHD being uncoverred by the Germans, but I didn't think they knew about this yet, at least not untill they found out about Russia getting the stargate from Apophis's ship...

Comment

Well maybe they did already know the Germans originally had the DHD - Catherine might have known.
                    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                      It's a cool episode. But I don't like time travel.
                      I think the reason you don't like time travel is that it seems to mess up the harmony and sanctity of history and our actions, whatever that means. Bottom line, as O'Neill would like it, time travel complicates the hell out of everything, and people feel uncomfortable with it.

But I think time travel should always be part of sci-fi. After all, it's theoretically possible according to our present theories.

Comment

I don't remember that scene in the pic being in the episode... it must have been a publicity shot.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualCLD
                          Some SPOILERS for later seasons

Wasn't there a scene where Daniel was pretending to be a German scientist... or something... and they were trying to track down where the stargate was? I believe they were making refferences to the DHD being uncoverred by the Germans, but I didn't think they knew about this yet, at least not untill they found out about Russia getting the stargate from Apophis's ship...
                          There was a scene where Daniel was pretending to German. He was talking to Katherine about where the Stargate was stored. Sam was with him.

Comment

Fluffy got to travel to 1969 as well
                            sigpic

Comment

Fluffy is well transversed.

1969 is very amusing. Young Hammond is rather dashing.
                              Shipper Haven eBay Page --- Shipper Haven Website
                              Shipper Haven Facebook Page --- Shipper Haven Twitter Page
                              Shipper Haven - A safe haven for you and your TV, Movie and Literary ships.

Comment

Awwwwwwwwwww, Fluffy looks so cute.
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X