No announcement yet.

Show and Tell (220)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm....I didn't really like this episode, and I really don't know why. It's just an episode I can't really feel 'attatched' to. I don't know how to explain it really. The idea of the Reetu (sp?) was quite interesting though.

Comment

a great example of season 2 episode with a good storyline and a desent VFX budget, i liked JC when he came by and the idea was great very sci fi'ish about aliens that are beyond human preception!!

best moments for me:

1. the guns (TER) were good although the body parts should still be there.
      2. the Re'tu were fantastic as a bad guy pitty no more was ever done on them.
      For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

The Re'tu were fantastic as a bad guy pitty no more was ever done on them. oh well i m sure they lived happily ever after!

Comment

Just add that to the long list of follow-up-wannabes that never came to be!

Comment

I haven't seen 'Show and Tell' yet because I'm new here & I've only seen the episode 'Lockdown' so far (Obviously I'm going to see others) but do you think they'll bring Charlie back at some point?
            You! Off my planet!

Comment

Charlie may have died in Last Stand with many of the other Tok'ra. But more likely, he'll just go into the file of characters, races, planets, etc. that will never be revisited.
              SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

Some parts good, some parts bad. Let's just say that with the good and the bad this eppy came out even. Poor Charlie, with your body quickly put together and all. It's okay. The Tok'ra will take care of you and well, just so you know, you're becoming something simular to that of which you fear. Isn't that just special?
                ...it never ends.

Comment

I hope we get to see him again!
                  sigpic

Comment

They come up a couple times but they definatlety should have had a bigger part.

I suppose the rebels are all dead.
                    sigpic

Comment

I liked this episode because of the interaction between Jack and Reetu Charlie. I'm not really interested in alien characters unless they have a real connection to the main characters. So, the rebel Reetu don't interest me at all, but Charlie does. And, it was one of RDA's best acting performances, prior to Abyss.
                      I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                        boring after this epsiode you never hear much about the retu kinda disappointing
                        yeah that i didn't understand either. I wonder how he is now? would he be ok? is he still alive? cos there aren't a lof of Tokra's any more so... maybe he is dead?

BUt i find it a really nice episode. a little strange cause mum was there a few weeks and well you think she would be hungry... or didn't she eat?

Comment

Maybe she brought some power bars.

um I have no idea maybe they can store food like camels (but with food and water).
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, large reptiles can eat a large meal and go for some time without having to eat something else. Maybe the Re'tu are like that despite the fact they seem more insectoid.
                            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Ya it has to do with storing food most likely.
                              sigpic

Comment

good episode never really saw the retu again after this
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X