sigpic

Comment

that was awesome!!
      sigpic

Comment

it was
        sigpic

Comment

Hehe. jack was very kewl in this eppy, even though he wan and Ancient genius.
          sigpic

Comment

i agree
            sigpic

Comment

This was a very good episode for Jack. It was also nice to see them have "potential" and not be too "young".
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Dick View Post
                Just a little trivia for you all that proves the Ancients have a sense of humor. If you freeze frame the instructions O'Neill draws up to save Carter and Teal'c from the furnace planet, there's a small line on the bottom that reads: "If this all fails, well… see ya!"

I couldn't stop laughing after I spotted it.
                that is funny but think Jack thoughtup this witticism himself; he didn't getit from the Ancients
                If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

curious: the Asgard who towed out O'Neill's repository chip seemed to use a hand device actually implanted in his hand-anybody else notice?
                  If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                  [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Classic SG1. Yay Asgard!!! Love the way the team comes together for Jack, and when Sam and Teal'c are in trouble he drops everything to help them.

Comment

Loved Jack in this one. Quite a MacGyver flashback, when he started to build that powerpack for the 8th chevron.
                      sigpic

Comment

One of my fav eps, along with Window of Oppourtunity.

Comment

I just saw this great episode again recently but something is puzzling me: when Hammond opened the stargate to communicate with Carter & co. trapped on the planet with the 2 suns, why didn't they all just go home through it? Why wait till they dialed out? They are both connected by open wormholes...aren't they?

(Sorry, maybe this question has been asked before. Just point me in the direction if it is. Thanks!)

Comment

Hey

I haven't visited these forums in forever and even when i did i never commented all that much but seeing you have a question that remains unanswered - at least on this thread anyways...

While they can communicate both ways through an open wormhole they can only travel in one direction, that being from where they dialed from to where they are gating to. I don't know why that's they case but that's just how it is/has been throughout the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Avalar View Post
                              As far as the ninth chevron goes, I'll be so bold to say that there is only one address that uses the ninth chevron, and it goes to a place of great importance that we haven't figured out yet.

It's a possibility.
                              Great call, made in 2004 :O Did you know about SGU back then ;-)

Comment

Oh yeah...one of my all time favorites, of course. Just an all around great eppy. I love the grandeur of learning about the ancients...and meeting more of the Asgard. Jack is just amazing and so's the rest of the cast. I love the friendship moments and the tension. Always enjoy this one.
                                Enjoying the Stargate Re-Watch Event: "This should not get old, General!"

Noxbait's Fan Fiction

Comment

Working...
                                X