• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

poor dogs!

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Wtf?
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Wish they'd done more with this ep--didn't they say somewhere that it was Sam's first command? They had so many opportunities...!! [rips hair out in frustration]

Comment

I cant stand this epsidoe it seems so pointless and not reallly needed to help the season along

Comment

Nice pointless episode (it was a little below average).........i didnt like the indian guy being so happy.........and Hammond was a b-hole in this episode!

Comment

Indian dude rocked!
                ...it never ends.

Comment

not a great episode, could have been better and had a follow up too
                  For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

I believe that these "spirits" might be the furlings.
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't think so. These guys were kinda mean to us. Perhaps we deserved it, but I think the Furlings would be more peaceful to such a relatively primitive race as humans and just ignore us when we are stupid.
                      SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

well at the end they were pretty nice.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonis
                          It seems that most people liked this eps.

For me it was just too strange, and wierd. The concept was good, but I think more work could have been done on the Indian part.
                          I thought this episode was ok but a little bit slow. It was nice to see Carter get her first command even if it was a bit lame. Tonnane smiled too much but the dog was cute. I loved it when Sam said "My what big eyes you have" to the dog. I love the funny bits in every episode!
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

TONNANE was perfect I think he was a great example of a person who has had a "Angel" over his shoulder at all times.
                            sigpic

Comment

Just watched this ep again. I love Tonane! He's great. I also thought it was cool Sam got her first command!

Comment

Tonane was awesome he was just so simple minded you have to love him. They really need to bring him back as well as the race that protects his people. It is such a same they went back and buried there gate they looked like they could have been extremely advanced. perhaps even as advanced as the nox.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X