• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't like Maybourne.

sig made by Pic

Comment

lmao the end sells this episode for me

Comment

Same here, even though it's not the best episode ever the ending makes me chuckle every time I see it

Comment

How many people know that the young girl plays Cassandra in a later episode.
          Some say that he has only one ear.
          And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
          All we know is he's called
          sigpic

Comment

Just saw this episode a few minutes ago, I thought it was ok... but not good by any means.

I wish they would have gone back to the planet or something and tried to look for useful technology. Now that they have a cure for the bug problem... it shouldn't be to hard to investigate without worrying so much.

Comment

Originally posted by The Stig View Post
              How many people know that the young girl plays Cassandra in a later episode.
              Me!
              I only liked this ep for the ending. I hated the bugs. Eewwww!
              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                I hated the bugs. Eewwww!
                I always like insects that are represented by practical props/puppets. I liked the episode overall; some classic scenes. "General Hammond, request permission to beat the crap out of this man", for one.
                sigpic
                Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
                  I always like insects that are represented by practical props/puppets. I liked the episode overall; some classic scenes. "General Hammond, request permission to beat the crap out of this man", for one.
                  I take it you're a farscape fan then?

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                    I take it you're a farscape fan then?
                    Indeed, I am.
                    sigpic
                    Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Never seen this episode before , first time I see it today and I liked it.

Teal'c been in trouble before but this time he looked more dead than alive , great acting .

The ending was very funny

Comment

Ugh this epsiode gave me the willies! I found it odd that Teal'c got off the base though. I really loved the little girl that guest stared. She did a great job. I loved when she told Mayborne she didn;t like the way he smelled.

And yes the ending was gold!

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
                        Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

This is a great episode for Teal'c, nice to see him in the "real" world. Second appearance by Maybourne I believe. I thought the little girl was very....foolish(I was going to say stupid). I can understand her being "street smart" as it seems but she seemed way too brave around Teal'c, especially with the way he was acted I would be scared stiff! I always wondered if the SGC had further missions to the planet full of those bugs. I thought they were kinda cool. Plus the planets civilization was so intact, minus the people.

Comment

Poor Teal'c but what great acting for him! I can't stand Maybourne
                            The best part by far is the water guns at the end.
                            sigpic

Comment

The litte girl was awesome in this one.
                              no means no, and so does pepper spray
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

I like Colleen Rennison in this ep a lot better than when she played Cassie in S5 Rite of Passage.

Love seeing a playful side of Teal'c at the end when he shoots Daniel with the water gun and then runs off to play with Allie.

I also think this is one of the first times we see Jack make a wacky comment that ends up being the solution to the problem with his ER reference. It becomes a running theme that Jack says something dumb to lighten the mood and Sam takes it and saves the day. They even point it out it in a very nice RDA/AT scene in S6 Redemption.

Comment

Working...
                                X