No announcement yet.

Secrets (209)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn´t thors hammer destroyed in the episode where it was first shown?

And about the death of the reporter, I´d have thought it was the NID that was behind that death.

Comment

Thor's Hammer was blown up in "Thor's Hammer", in "Thor's Chariot" Thor says they're going to build a new one, but not that its fixed now.
      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd
        And about the death of the reporter, I´d have thought it was the NID that was behind that death.
        Personally, I think Hammond was behind the reporter's death. Or at least the SGC.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
          Personally, I think Hammond was behind the reporter's death. Or at least the SGC.
          That would be completely out of character for Hammond, he´s always been portrait as the all around good guy and having him be behind the cold blood (though needed) murder of an american civilian would be wrong.

The ultimate answer would of course be that it was infact just an accident, that would so make the death scene be funny

Comment

Maybe not Hammond personally, but someone within the air force part of the government. After all, Jack goes off to pump him for information, and thus 'marking' the reporter. That way someone knows to go run down the guy with the air force colonel.

Comment

Given how the NID operates it´s not unreasonable that they keep a close eye on Jack plus they may have been alerted by the reports earlier snooping and only realised how serious things were when they bugged the conversation between Jack and the reporter.

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
                Maybe not Maybourne specifically, but one of his associates. After all, things like that tend to be more their style. Of course, it could have actually have been an accident.
                Maybe Kinsey ordered the killing or Col. Simmions.

Comment

that guy shouldnt have died, tehy coudl ahve at least told him he can not tell anyoen or he will be put into a air force prison, maximum security. It was barberic, it almost lie, something kinsey would think of....sry that is what he woud think of

"The Battle to defeat Sin will be hard, prepare yourselves"

Comment

One thing that I thought of last night after watching it was what did Her-ur do after SG-1 left.

Did Her-ur just leave or did he ring more Jaffa down after to see if SG-1 were still there or if Apophis had come through the gate?

When Teal'c said to Her-ur "Serpent Guards of Apophis have taken the child my Lord", didn't Her-ur wonder how they got there before him (ship possible but his mothership would have detected them) and then when the gate dialled up Her-ur said "Apophis comes stand ready". But why would Apophis come through the gate if the child was taken as the Serpent Guards would have taken Amounent as well!

One thing that I thought about was - we know when a Goa'uld is killed another takes their place and their planets, so after Ra was killed why didn't Her-ur claim Abydos as his planet, as he was next in line for it. Thats why I thought what did Her-ur do after SG-1 left - he could have claimed that planet as his own!

Comment

Maybe Heru-ur is paranoid?
                      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Maybe Heru-ur is paranoid?
                        To me, all Gou'ald are paranoid.

Comment

I loved this ep because it centered on Daniel and Sha're. It was such an emotional episode for Daniel and MS portrayed Daniel's pain and anguish perfectly.

A few things bothered me about it. Sha're has been on Abydos for "more than a season" according to Kasuf. We don't know how long that is in earth time, but it's obviously awhile. Did Kasuf not wonder why his daughter had returned to the planet and pregnant to boot? Also, when Sha're returned to the planet didn't she wonder where Daniel was? Daniel seemed surprised that it was Apophis' child. Well, who else's would it have been, Daniel?

Sha're was obviously racked with guilt as to what happened to her, but Daniel reassured her there was "nothing to forgive." How come she couldn't have told him she loved him? There were a couple of instances where she could have said I love you to him. Perhaps she still felt unworthy of his love after she had become Apophis' queen. Her last words were forgive me right before the child was born.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                            One thing that I thought about was - we know when a Goa'uld is killed another takes their place and their planets, so after Ra was killed why didn't Her-ur claim Abydos as his planet, as he was next in line for it. Thats why I thought what did Her-ur do after SG-1 left - he could have claimed that planet as his own!
                            In the feature, it's established that the residents of Abydos no longer believe in the false gods. After the Abydonians revolt, Ra begins to leave the planet just as he left Earth after it became ungovernable. I don't think any Gou'ald would be accepted as ruler over Abydos anymore, and the planet poses no direct threat to the System Lords. They probably don't care about it anymore.
                            END OF LINE

Comment

The Goa'uld tend not to care if they are accepted as rulers.

Comment

The Goa'uld tend not to care if they are accepted as rulers.
                                I think they do. If they aren't, how can they force the populace to mine Naquadah for them.
                                END OF LINE

Comment

Working...
                                X