No announcement yet.

Family (208)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to admit I think this episode was a bit too predictible, what happened to Ryac and what he was trying to do to Teal'c.
    __

__

Comment

Bha! They changer actors for Drey'auc. The first one was better looking.
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

Yet another case of a body-switch CW,as the original Drey'auc actress wasn't available !
        I actually preferred the original one in the Series too .....boy did she have some attitude in Bloodlines !
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
          Yet another case of a body-switch CW,as the original Drey'auc actress wasn't available !
          I actually preferred the original one in the Series too .....boy did she have some attitude in Bloodlines !

Something that happens on all shows really. If the original is not available, they find a quick and easy replacement.
          __

__

Comment

True.No big deal for me ,but everyone's got their faves.
            I just found ,the replacement actress was directed/written, a bit too "nice" !
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 27 August 2004, 07:24 AM. Reason: semantics ! ;)

Comment

True.No big deal for me ,but everyone's got their faves.

True, I don't really care who they use, as long as they don't dump the character.
              __

__

Comment

I just keep thinking of the way they just sent them away,to the Land of Light.
                Seems a common dumping area IMO !!

Comment

I just keep thinking of the way they just sent them away,to the Land of Light.
                  Seems a common dumping area IMO !!

lol True, and including the case of Jonas!!!! Grrr...
                  __

__

Comment

Good example,but best left to the S6/7 folders...
                    I must admit,I always enjoy the continuity of the PTB keeping the same actor for Rya'c.
                    IMO,he played Rya'c very convincingly as Apophis' tool . Of course, he went loopy when they took the fake teeth away,......pity Teal'c had to zat him in the end to break the "hold" Apophis had on the boy !

Comment

Good example,but best left to the S6/7 folders...
                      I must admit,I always enjoy the continuity of the PTB keeping the same actor for Rya'c.
                      IMO,he played Rya'c very convincingly as Apophis' tool .

I think he did at first and would have continued to, but I could sort of guess what the turnout would have been. I though it was a little too predictible. Ryac is still a great character now!
                      __

__

Comment

LOL ! I added a bit (see edit). I must admit I'm a sucker for the Teal'c/Rya'c storylines .

Comment

Of course, he went loopy when they took the fake teeth away,......pity Teal'c had to zat him in the end to break the "hold" Apophis had on the boy !

Yeah, I suppose it was difficult for him to shoot his son, though it had to be done, otherwise Ryac would have went psyco.
                          __

__

Comment

Well...no fun Imo,if the characters can't go a bit crazy once in a while !
                            I think Teal'c is such a versatile character when he gets a chance to shine.

I think there's probably a "Teal'c" thread somewhere,if I can find it....

O.T. gotta go......RL beckons *Sigh*
                            I like your latest Avatar,btw.

Comment

Well...no fun Imo,if the characters can't go a bit crazy once in a while !
                              I think Teal'c is such a versatile character when he gets a chance to shine.

I think there's probably a "Teal'c" thread somewhere,if I can find it....

O.T. gotta go......RL beckons *Sigh*
                              I like your latest Avatar,btw.

I agree, some people have to go crazy, or it would be crazy not to go crazy. I'll stop saying crazy! There is a few Teal'c threads about, not many of Ryac though!

Thanks for the avatar compliment!
                              __

__

Comment

He certainly is a good wee actor. Just saw this ep again today, and I think I had forgotten how good it was. Poor Teal'c, I love his performance in this too.
                                Jack and his distrust of everyone - thank god for him eh.

Comment

Working...
                                X