Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkstar
    in one word rubbish
    I didn't think it was that bad! It gave us the classic 'Wild Horses' joke! Not a great episode, but not one of the worst I've seen

Comment

it wasnt rubish, RDA acts brillaint and so do the others the idea was great but it wanst rubbish

Comment

Meh.......it was kinda cheesy and REALLY overdone episode title.......but when they went onto the moon-like planet in the beginning.......that was cool

Comment

I really enjoyed Teal'c in this episode. His determination for Jack was some of the best I've seen. The SGC never had a better soldier.
          ...it never ends.

Comment

Its so true this episode started teal'c and jacks true bond .
            sigpic

Comment

ouch !!!! and this was a good teal'c epsiode
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Ya It definately was, I loved how he was so worried about jack. (Priceless)
                sigpic

Comment

Unorthodox solution: tilt the gate forward and turn it on again, vaporize the ball in the kawoosh.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Oh, and did anyone else notice than Daniel and Sam got no sleep in three days in this episode?

They brought the artifact back on day 1, Jack walks into the room and shouts "good morning campers!" at the beginning of day 2, and the virus infects the computers late at night the same day, and the problem is solved early on day 3.

They looked pretty damned good for people who hadn't slept in that long.
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

yeah maybe they slept for a second or a few seconds then got woken up again

Comment

Hey, I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet.

I'm watching this episode again. In the little teaser bit before the opening credits when SG-1 is walking on the moon-like planet, did anyone notice that their footsteps echoed? It made me laugh.
                        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

i like this episode!!

About the no sleep thing, Daniel does look pretty zonked just before he figures it out... And has VERY hairy hands, I noticed!!

The possessed "good morning campers" was REALLY spooky!! It gave me the shivers!!

RDA and Chris Judge are fantastic in this ep!! I know Jack didn't DO much, but he worked the pain thing well (he actually screamed like a girl... It was quite hot, it a very wrong kinda way... Sorry!). I mean, HOW much would that WRECK??!!

One other thing I noticed, to do with it being quite early in the whole Stargate thing still; Hammond was less ready to trust Carter as he is in later series. I mean, thats fairly obvious, but I just noticed it. Like, she has to explain why she thinks something will work, instead of in later seasons she just says "we should do this!" and Hammonds like "do it!" without any questions.

Sorry for the randomness!
                          Sig by SamJackShipLover, thank you!!

"The Titanic lies in 13,000 feet of water on a gently sloping alpinelike countryside overlooking a small canyon below. Its bow faces north and the ship sits upright on the bottom. There is no light at this great depth and little life can be found. It is a quiet and peaceful and fitting place for the remains of this greatest of sea tradgedies to rest. May it forever remain that way and may God bless these found souls." - Robert D. Ballard, 1985.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShipper View Post
                            i like this episode!!

About the no sleep thing, Daniel does look pretty zonked just before he figures it out... And has VERY hairy hands, I noticed!!

The possessed "good morning campers" was REALLY spooky!! It gave me the shivers!!

RDA and Chris Judge are fantastic in this ep!! I know Jack didn't DO much, but he worked the pain thing well (he actually screamed like a girl... It was quite hot, it a very wrong kinda way... Sorry!). I mean, HOW much would that WRECK??!!
                            I love this episode, it been so long since I've seen it.

MS can do sleeply very well Sometimes I wonder if they flim scenes liek that int he morning or at the end of the day which adds to it

Yeah that was creepy. Early in the episode I loved it when Jack said it.

They where great, I loved Teal'c telling a joke. Trying to make his best friend feel better. I bet he had been working on it for a while

I also really loved Sam holding Jack's hand. I'm such a biggger shipper at times lol.

Originally posted by OrangeShipper View Post
                            One other thing I noticed, to do with it being quite early in the whole Stargate thing still; Hammond was less ready to trust Carter as he is in later series. I mean, thats fairly obvious, but I just noticed it. Like, she has to explain why she thinks something will work, instead of in later seasons she just says "we should do this!" and Hammonds like "do it!" without any questions.
                            I noticed that, he's competely trusts her judgment in the laster seasons. Many times she doesn't even have to explain things. Not all the time (nor should it be all the time, she is human and can be wrong)
                            Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

RDA and CJ did a great job in this episode. Yes, RDA didn't have to actually [I]do[I]that much, but quite often that's the hardest part to act.

The entire episode has to be worth it for Teal'c's 'undomesticated equines' joke.
                              sigpic
                              Please don't laugh, this is one of my first attempts at a banner.

Comment

They should have named this episode "Jack Kabob."

Rating: 4/10

Full Review: http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/2...in-bottle.html
                                My attempt to watch every episode of SG-1 and Atlantis this summer:
                                http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X