No announcement yet.

Need (205)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that its bonus effects dont really stay, which would be why Daniel gets less evil...and how all the extra stuff he gets disaperates.
    FOR PETE'S (no, not THAT Pete) SAKE, THE ABOVE POST (if offensive in anyway) WAS MADE IN JEST!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
      Did any one mention how the sarcophagus seems to have a hair styling setting? Daniel's hair is much more coiffed when he comes out of it.
      It sets hair, mends blasted, torn clothing, brings back the dead.... is there anything it doesn't do????
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Asgard Buddy
        The only problem I had was that Shyla said she had never used the sarcophagus yet when Daniel returned he told her she had to stop using it and that it would be hard without it. That was the only inconsistency that really bothered me.
        I hadn't remembered her saying she hadn't used it before... just remembered the dialogue of the last scene. But yes, it’s true… early on she does say she was young enough that she hadn’t needed the sarc, but at the end Daniel acts like she has been using it. (Maybe she started using it off-camera after Daniel arrived, assuming he would be with her permanently and she would have to ‘keep up’ with his usage?)
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

It was interesting that Shyla wanted her father to believe in her and let her make leadership decisions, and that she wouldn't take action to usurp his power either even knowing he wasn't of sound mind anymore. So she has fun with her Daniel diversion... Also interesting was that whole self-fufilling prophecy thing - her making Daniel into the object of her mother’s statements (that a ‘great man would come from beyond the sun’ for her). Since it seemed that they didn't get many visitors to the world… it’d make sense that she jumped Dan… (And midway through Shyla does admit to him that she kept the team in the mines to keep him close to her…)

Another 'evil' Daniel scene - him telling Hammond a lie about the mission being the same and more time being needed to resolve the situation diplomatically when the rest of the team was really dying down in the mines and he was off enjoying the fruits of the sarc...

Funny dialogue:

Sam (talking about her post-Jolinar Goa’uld-sensing ability): “Lately, I…I get this weird feeling when I'm near Teal'c.”
          To which Jack responds: “Hey, who doesn't?”

Or Jack (to Daniel later): “Well. It's surprisingly difficult to kill you, isn't it?”

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
            It sets hair, mends blasted, torn clothing, brings back the dead.... is there anything it doesn't do????
            Actually, it does everything but take care of the clothes.
            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
              Actually, it does everything but take care of the clothes.
              It miraculously fixed Daniel's shirt when he was shot on the Gouald ship in a previous episode.

Comment

Daniel was hilarious in this one. It was like he was high. Of course he was, he was high on the Sarc.
                How many Aliens will Daniel get Married/Engaged to?

Comment

Havent watched this episode in awhile, but can someone tell me. Does Daniel DIE in this episode? Or does he just get injured?

Making a list of the times Daniel dies...
                  FOR PETE'S (no, not THAT Pete) SAKE, THE ABOVE POST (if offensive in anyway) WAS MADE IN JEST!

Comment

Originally posted by Im_just_guessing
                    Havent watched this episode in awhile, but can someone tell me. Does Daniel DIE in this episode? Or does he just get injured?

Making a list of the times Daniel dies...
                    Shyla said "you were badly injured" so I don't think he died.
                    And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                    Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                    Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                    Daniel: Oh! You see?
                    Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

He would of though had he not gotten in the Sarc or gotten medical attention immediatly. Sam says that after they think Daniel dies.

Comment

Daniel should just die and stay dead. It would just be easier on the scorecard.

I'm disturbed at the relative ease at which MS is able to portray a psycho, addict, maniac, etc.
                        Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

Originally posted by PugGate
                          I'm disturbed at the relative ease at which MS is able to portray a psycho, addict, maniac, etc.
                          To paraphrase Laurence Olivier: It's called acting.
                          And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                          Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                          Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                          Daniel: Oh! You see?
                          Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

It miraculously fixed Daniel's shirt when he was shot on the Gouald ship in a previous episode.
                            I noticed this as well...just a little slip-up was my assumption.

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph
                              I noticed this as well...just a little slip-up was my assumption.
                              I think the sarc was left on the "clothes repair" setting.

Comment

In that case, I need to get me one of those. Does it get rid of stains too?

Comment

Working...
                                X