No announcement yet.

The Serpent's Lair (201)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By far ONE of the best shows in the entire series.
    All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
    Pay it forward

Comment

Raise your hand if you saw Daniel getting hurt coming?
      ...it never ends.

Comment

This two parter is one of the very best of SG-1. I really loved it. lots of sg-1 sneaking along the ship's corridors in their all black gear. (they didn't have p-90s in this one did they? When did they appear?)
        I see the PoO question has already been asked. All point of Origin symbols are exclusive to that point in space I thought. Possibly when Apophis put the gate on the ship he somehow hardwired the PoO to take on whatever planet's location it was nearest to. Or the symbol just goes with the gate.
        As to the space shuttle question, I assumed that folded up, the gliders fit into the cargo bay of the shuttle.
        "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

One of my favorite two part episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
            One of my favorite two part episodes.
            i only wish that insted of making it two parts...just make them one long part...hate to wait!

Comment

Originally posted by GLink
              Raise your hand if you saw Daniel getting hurt coming?
              *raises hand* i really liked this episode, but some of the scenes were predictable. like daniel getting hurt and Skaara coming back to life. but other than that it was a good episode.
              ~ charmed slayer ~

Comment

I didnt see daniel getting hurt coming, I must be crazy or something haha.
                sigpic

Comment

yeah i think everone saw daniel getting hurt he always does

Comment

I know this thread seems dead, but I thought I should mention it's on Sky One right now, in the UK anyway...

Comment

Yep, watched it on Sky One, one ep I never get tired of re-watching.
                      I love these early ones, a great team ep, SG1 saving the world, everyone clapping in the gateroom, my how things have changed.
                      (yes I know it was 8 years ago now)

I loved the spacemonkey hug between Jack and Daniel, in fact there were hugs all round at the end which was great (yes I'm a big sap)

I liked the bit where Bra'tac asks about ships and Jack/Daniel say they have "shuttles" at the same time and then Bra'tac says "they are formidable craft these shuttles?".....Now they just beam in and out like anything LOL

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64
                        I love these early ones, a great team ep, SG1 saving the world, everyone clapping in the gateroom, my how things have changed.

I loved the spacemonkey hug between Jack and Daniel, in fact there were hugs all round at the end which was great (yes I'm a big sap)

I liked the bit where Bra'tac asks about ships and Jack/Daniel say they have "shuttles" at the same time and then Bra'tac says "they are formidable craft these shuttles?".....Now they just beam in and out like anything LOL
                        That Bra'tac quote was the best!

And a the hugs at the end!! After watching 10 times I'm sure Jack is hugging Sam a loooong time, which is fine by me!!

Early eps are so nice, especially because of the team!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yay, I've got to Season 2!

I loved this episode. It's great that even in the most dramatic of situations, there's still so much humour; O'Neil and Teal'c have some great one-liners, even if the characters don't intend them to be humourous. Maybe I'm too new to Stargate, but I didn't see Daniel getting hurt coming and I think I was starting to well up at that bit. Poor Skaara, so bravely fighting the goul'd inside him. I think this episode shows every character at their finest, including General Hammond.
                          sigpic
                          Please don't laugh, this is one of my first attempts at a banner.

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64 View Post
                            What; saving the world as we know it? Bah. That's old hat!

It was a lot more fun back in these eps though - when we had to defeat the Goa'uld through just good old fashioned grit, determination and plain old making-it-up-as-we-go heroism.

Bra'tac's query about the Space Shuttle is magnificent. No wonder he has no time for us Tauri folk at the first meeting!
                            sigpic

Comment

I just re-saw this episode and its been bugging me since i saw this. Where did APOPHIS and his son transport to?

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                              Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                              http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

probabily one of those alkeshes with a cloak, or a cargo ship..

Comment

Working...
                                X