Unending (1020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spaceangel View Post
    What a fantastic episode! Standout for me was Daniel....words are his weapon of choice and boy, did he deploy them. I have never seen him so hurtful and aggressive. Didn't like it either , but this is the new re-imagined Daniel so I guess it fits with that. It was a bit cliche the way that they fell into each other's arms but I have always wanted him to find love somewhere so I am happy for him even if it 'never really happened'. I was really pleased with the 'indeed' at the end. I saw it coming and joined in with the rest of the team so it was a satisfying rounding -off for ten years of viewing pleasure.

It's the ending that's not an ending....
    I thought that was an amazing scene, MS and CB played it beautifully. It hurt, but it was supposed to. It made it all the more powerful when they did get together.

I'm not sure that it never really happened...it did and Teal'c remembers it. Which makes it unique in the Stargate universe, every other time we have seen two charaters get together it's been in an AU, AT, or a dream.
    sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Landry as a ship captain is the ****.

i forgot to mention it before.
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

This was such a great episode and I'm really looking forward to the movies now. I wish they could keep going though

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Eriksen View Post
          I think the Asgard Ascended
          If they did, they didn't do it on their own...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
            If they did, they didn't do it on their own...
            They said in the episode that they couldn't.
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post

I agree. Luckily is Sky + it and I saw it 8 times already . I still get tears in my eyes. You cannot kill optimism and wishful thinking. It is possible they had help but from whom? Oma was punished, Daniel was not ascended, and the other ancients were to posh to do anything about it. Guess they were chatting about Sophocles whilst having some green tea with milk .

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                Yeah I know, on their own, I don't think there'd be anything stopping the Ancients ascending them though.

Comment

They do not interfere, it is the core of their existence....All the naughty ascended were punished. Oma, Ganos Lau, Daniel....so who could interfere? Merlin is dead....

Comment

what about the people of abydos? wouldn't skaara wana help Oniell's freind? Then all of the ones that got help from Oma.
                    [An alarm is sounding. Harriman checks his watch as he and Siler stand, facing Ba'al's hologram.]
                    HARRIMAN
                    I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
                    [Ba'al is obviously impatient.]
                    HARRIMAN
                    So, um…

Take our ships, take our toys, take our awesome alien tech... I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take Stargate from me!

Special Thanks to Elles sence this is a ripof of her great sig.

Comment

Random thought here, dunno if its been mentioned anywhere else in this thread but...

Is it possible that this ep could be the basis for the 3rd series?

Thoughts???
                      Teal'c - You're like a brother to me...
                      O'Niel - You're what... 140
                      Teal'c - A younger brother perhaps!

Comment

Originally posted by SG-25CSAR View Post
                        what about the people of abydos? wouldn't skaara wana help Oniell's freind? Then all of the ones that got help from Oma.

We could speculate on that but we could also assume the Ancients learnt their lesson and put a leash on Oma's pupils because they proved to be trouble makers . Anubis, Daniel .

Comment

OMG ! What a GREAT SERIES FINALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( well we still got two movies to come !!! *sighs* I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cried, I laugh, great CGI, one minute they're young the next one they're OLD !!!! Daniel/Vala wooooo SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Well no Sam/Jack but we'll get it for sure ^^ *sighs*. Nooooo poor Asgards !!!!!!! Hope you guys ascended Well everybody resumed the ep well, so I'm gonna pass the details..

Well great episode, great "end" Thx tptb for this last entertainment! BIG GREEN TO YOU GUYS !!!! STARGATE FOREEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEERRRR ! BEST SHOW OF THE MILKY WAY ^^

Comment

Now that they finally have weapons that they can use against the ORI, how do you think the movie will end? I read that they're searching for something called the ark of truth, but if they have the asguard weapons, they should use those too.

By the way, it was a great episode. I can't wait for the movies.

Comment

It seems the Asgard would have won.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by x101xtreme View Post
                                Now that they finally have weapons that they can use against the ORI, how do you think the movie will end? I read that they're searching for something called the ark of truth, but if they have the asguard weapons, they should use those too.

By the way, it was a great episode. I can't wait for the movies.

Good always prevails...

I just hope they don't trash the only Asgard ship left out there . The Odyssey needs to survive the FILM or at least share the tech with SGA. Please TPTB do not to like you always do: destroy every advanced ship we get .

Comment

Working...
                                X