Unending (1020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    I reckon the Asgard have more than what we saw these past years. We will be amazed what those tough little guys were capable of. I would not be surprised if the Odyssey on its way to save Atlantis, whilst meeting a Wraith hive, will beam some place random parts from the hive, like its hyper-drive, organic hull, etc. We know the asgard could do more with their beaming technology than we ever saw.
    Well we they will study all of their knowledge they would probably gonna have some bad headaches.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    A tribute to the Asgard, a great race, great allies and our best friends!
    The Tau'ri will not forget about you.

Your legacy is safe with use.

Comment

If Earth was out of the picture, and the Asgard challenged the Ori driectly, the Ori would win- period.

Mostly due to a fact of patience- the Ori are immortal (Sangraal aside), while the Asgard were experimenting themselves into extinction. The Ori would simply have to drag things along until the Asgard were incapacitated by their own genetic diseases.

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
        so you mean they can power the same equipment but not for the same duration?
        Yes, that's exactly what I meant.

Vala,

Comment

Oh my goodness. I'm annoyed and saddened, I feel like I've lost apart of myself I really do, I just watched the final episode, and knowing that I will not see it again, save the movies, I'm so unhappy, I can't believe the Asgard decided to die, what the hell!? I'm mightily annoyed at that, I am sure they could have come up with something. I do not wish to accept that Thor is gone. As someone previously wrote, if they have not survived in some form or another, heads will roll. It's so sad, and it sucks. And the ending as well, oh my goodness, why!? I am sure that the final episode could have been better than that. True there is some sentimental value to it, but I just can't accept that it's all over. 10 years of the SGC, suddenly, stopped. And not even a General O'Neill appearance either.

I hate to dump on the writers but I am sure they could have done so much better.

I can't believe the Asgard are dead still either! At least we finished our path and made it to be the "Fifth Race".

Damn it! Please let there be an 11th season! Why must it end!
          "If at first you don't succeed,....Try a larger thermo nuclear reaction."

Stargate SG - 1
          Stargate Atlantis

Comment

The Scene that Daniel yells at Vala is one of the best acted scenes i've ever seen, and by FAR the best ever in the show. I was absolutely blown away by the sincerity. It was amazing. If I ever had to act a scene, I would try that one.

Comment

Originally posted by mrattelle41 View Post
              The Scene that Daniel yells at Vala is one of the best acted scenes i've ever seen, and by FAR the best ever in the show. I was absolutely blown away by the sincerity. It was amazing. If I ever had to act a scene, I would try that one.
              Totally agree with you; love watching the scene; you can watch it over and over and over again!
              Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Liked the last episode. But, like many it felt like what happen to Jack. you think if Carter was alone she would think of Jack. Also why did they not just fix the sheilds to give them time to get out of there. Also why did the Asgard just transfer there minds to the computer or to another type of life form? I felt the ending was trying to end it like it started. Godspeed, the whole cheveron count down etc. I was happy with the last two years because it gave me more SG1 not the best but still more. I still feel that season 8 was the end. I hope the movies do address more relationships like vala/daniel, jack/carter etc. Jack does not need to be there for there to be talk about him.

Comment

Umm, they didn't JUST give it to the US. What do you think the point of all the 'fifth race' stuff was? Americans aren't the Fifth Race. Humans are. ALL humans, like it or not. And that is who the Asgard gave it to. Our race.

Anyway I don't think it will be that long until the other major nations of the world are working with the US to build a fleet of 304s. It would work a hell of alot faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                    Mabey so but they trusted the US with the knowledge and the Oddesey is USAF so I seriously doubt the President will want the IOA to know about it.
                    You don't think the IOA will know about it? lol.

Comment

It was great! He has an incredible talent! And I hope it takes him far.
                      sigpic
                      By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Tovny View Post
                        Well we they will study all of their knowledge they would probably gonna have some bad headaches.
                        LOL! I could just see 's head exploding as he drools over the Asgard database, trying to figure out what cool tech to use first. . .

Comment

Originally posted by akren View Post
                          LOL! I could just see 's head exploding as he drools over the Asgard database, trying to figure out what cool tech to use first. . .
                          will probably cry when he finds out that he is stupid compared to the Asgard.
                          Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          A tribute to the Asgard, a great race, great allies and our best friends!
                          The Tau'ri will not forget about you.

Your legacy is safe with use.

Comment

Ah that's a double edged sword! While I wish all the best for Michael Shanks, I want more SG1 with Daniel, and if MS does well, then I won't!

Well I really really really didn't want Daniel/Vala ship, but that scene made it believable for me. Daniel reacted the way he did because of all that pent up emtion so it must have been coming for some time.

My other absolute favourite scene in this episode isn't actually a scene so much as it was a montage - where Mitchell is running around the ship. Thump thump thump. In that simple way we got the full force of just how restrictive their lives were confined to that one ship.
                            sigpic

Comment

Earth is the 5th race. We are the 2nd evolution to the Anicent. We have 6 billion people on Earth. We are kind, respecful, greedy, power, love, kindness, relegions, war, peace, shellfish, and so on..

Jack O'Niell: "we are a curious race."

Comment

The Asgard getting a disease that could wipe them out fast isn't too far fetched. It could of been some very fast Prior/Ori type disease they couldn't fix.

But I think Adria didn't ascend I think it was Ba'al that Ascended. We've seen many times b4 that the Symbiote was removed but the guaold consciousness stayed.

Comment

Working...
                                X