• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unending was like Deconstruction of falling stars
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

so basically they copied a load of ideas from other sci fi shows finales and still couldn't come with anything great.
      ho hum, it didn't hit me emotionally at all because you know their gonna press the reset button at the end, im thinking we'll get a proper send off in the last movie.
      but "all good things.." was spectacular, epic and a fitting end to TNG
      "unending" just wasn't any of those things.
      To the Mandatorium!!!!!

Comment

I was unsatisfied with unending although it was a good episode, I wish o'niell was in it but he would have died sooner the hank did. I m just curious so did we get to keep the new asgard technology? If we did then keep it from mckay he will blow up pegas with it but give it to the apollo and our newer ships. And teal'c is he gonna be aged for the movies? if he is then he might like 200 years old by the time continum also how will this effect the ark of truth. I m just sad that it ended.

oh yea sam/jack needed to be addressed in this ep hope they do something in continum.
        daniel and vala nice touch i m a huge shipper fan although daniel did not have to be so mean to her at first.
        thanks for the writers for ten great years.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          Spoiler:
          ...Concerning the technology, yeah we can do what we please but bear in mind Thor told SAM they are the last hope and the 5th race. This implies they need to act like a race worthy to have all that technology. ..
          I have a feeling there will be some sort of "catch" in using Asguard tech with Atlantis/Earth-based technologies. If we could just out and out use it on SGA, we would be invincible to the Wraith and probably the Asurans. And that's a plot killer right there.

It is a scary thing to think of the IOA getting ahold of the knowledge...they're sure to screw everything up. Yeah, the SGC-folks could be the 5th race but think of the Tauri as a whole....I don't think so.

Comment

The only downsides for this ep was the lack of O'neill and the Asgard being gone felt rushed and didnt seem to have a huge impact.

Apart from that, pure awesomeness.

Comment

Originally posted by rnwhocares View Post
              She was crying waaaay before landry was dying, Vala and Daniel were still young. That was my impression to, that she had a miscarriage.

I don't know, my initial impression on first watching was that she was having a breakdown about them being trapped on the ship.

Shall watch again. (of course)

Comment

I'm somewhat disappointed by the "non-aging" of Teal'c.
                He should have looked something like this:

(Courtesy of The Face Transformer.)
                (Ignore the bump on the top of head; the transformer assumed presence of hair. The sample photo was bald.)

This would be much better corresponding with Bratac's age, which Teal'c now matches.

EDIT: In my opinion, Daniel's aging was done very well.

EDIT 2: Here would be Sam.

But of course, such a radical aging would have presented difficulties for Judge's future appearances in Stargate Atlantis episodes…
                Last edited by Bisqwit; 15 March 2007, 06:24 AM. Reason: +Carter

Comment

I wonder if he keeps the grey in the new movies.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

It is a scary thing to think of the IOA getting ahold of the knowledge...they're sure to screw everything up. Yeah, the SGC-folks could be the 5th race but think of the Tauri as a whole....I don't think so.
                    The whole rogue organisation thingie in SG and SGA was total bull. TPTB need to focus on good stories on how to make the tauri use Asgard tech in an ethical and wise way. Please don't make it a classic: we get technology and we think we can own everyone....I am so fed up with this thing....

I am happy we finally can put a dent in the Wraith and the Asurans. The sad thing is that until our numbers grow we will suffer the same fate like the Ancients...

Comment

I could just come and post all the things i disliked about the last few eps like most whiners around here, but all i want to do right now is say this:

Thank you for 10 seasons of Scifi, we've had a great time watching you guys week after week. There were some great times and some weaker ones, all in all, you've done something that was hardly ever done, entertaining us for a whole decade. I hope we'll see more of SG1 in the near future, that the videos will be badass and lead to a new serie. Congratualions to anybody who has worked on the show.

Keep faith and keep having fun. The internet is full of people that have nothing to do but complain the whole day.

Comment

Originally posted by jeb View Post
                        I could just come and post all the things i disliked about the last few eps like most whiners around here, but all i want to do right now is say this:

Thank you for 10 seasons of Scifi, we've had a great time watching you guys week after week. There were some great times and some weaker ones, all in all, you've done something that was hardly ever done, entertaining us for a whole decade. I hope we'll see more of SG1 in the near future, that the videos will be badass and lead to a new serie. Congratualions to anybody who has worked on the show.

Keep faith and keep having fun. The internet is full of people that have nothing to do but complain the whole day.

Nice post but how does it tie in with "Unending" ?

Comment

That was a nice way for SG-1 to end it's run, doing what it does best: character work.

Shame about the Asgard. Thor was one of my favorite characters in Stargate... but something tells me that all the Asgard memories are in that computer somewhere.

Talk about some permanent consequences for Teal'c. They never really back down from those things, do they? He needs some "Just for men" now, and he'll look right as rain... but one has to wonder if he hasn't slowed down a touch.
                          "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                          "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                          BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Great Episode for a fitting end

However to me the show seemed to be like the 100 and 200th episodes. It was almost like a goof off show. It was going very fast at the begining and the blowing up of the Asgard planet reminded me of the Furlings planet in the 200th.

Don't get me wrong I still loved the shows last episode plus all 10 years of it.

Comment

I'm going to choose to believe for the moment that the Ancients ascended the Asgard just before their planet exploded. While the Asgard couldn't ascend themselves, there's nothing stopping the Ancients from ascending their old buddies themselves.

In one of the movies we could have an ascended Thor come down and talk to SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by GateShip One View Post
                                I'm going to choose to believe for the moment that the Ancients ascended the Asgard just before their planet exploded. While the Asgard couldn't ascend themselves, there's nothing stopping the Ancients from ascending their old buddies themselves.

In one of the movies we could have an ascended Thor come down and talk to SG-1.
                                That would be uterly cool !!! A flashing white thor omg !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X