No announcement yet.

Unending (1020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why couldnt the asgaurd just transfer their consusness into a robot like reese? and just lived as robots its better than bolwing up their entire plannet with them on it

cos thor was in anubises ships computer so it can be done and if a robot can hold all their consusness just delete some they know way to much anyways
    SG-1 you are and will always be the best!

DUDES WHO ENDED SG-1 ->

Comment

i'm actually looking forward to the third series, we might get something original now that earth is the new power in these here waters, were gonna need not just a continuation but an inovative use of the Stargate story and i hope thats what we get, but it's true that in the SGU Earth has always been the underdog and that has proved one of it's draws for me especially when compared to star trek.
      and its looks as though that crazy Orisi b**ch is going to be taken care of in the first movie and that the undefeatable system lord is set to be defeated in the second, wrapping up all storylines and moving on, a good sign that there won't be too much crossover betwixt the new show and existing SG1 or Atlantis stories.
      it's all conjecture i know but why not?
      To the Mandatorium!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
        ^ vala and daniel really only plays a small part in the episode
        Unfortunately for me I hate ship on the show and I've already been annoyed by the large amount of D/V in this season (and even Vala's episodes from last season) so even if the total amount isn't much, the fact that there are even numerous scenes ruins it for me. The content in those scenes also doesn't sound like it appeals to me since a lot of it seems horribly cliched and I just don't buy the romance. The only good I can see is that they forget it in the end but that also feels unoriginal to me due to Moebius.

Comment

Originally posted by Racingtime View Post
          Sadly I know for a fact that I'm not going to enjoy this episode. I can't stand Daniel and Vala joined at the hip so often as it is so the idea of watching a whole bunch of scenes where they're a couple turns me completely off. I just don't find it believable or interesting. Then they just had to kill the Asgard because of course they can't end a season without killing off a race or character that has been there from the early seasons. It's like a retread of Moebius but worse complete with re-setting it so everything that happened doesn't mean anything anyway since Teal'c is the only one who remembers.
          I agree,
          They killed off the most advanced race in the Universe and as another person said what about all their project such as Thor who the people on one of the planets thought was a god. What happens there also with the Asguard Treaty and the protected planets that screws up that blance. They could of made the ending of the asguard much better than "I must go now sam" Bang the planets gone its a bit too quick.

But I'm sure this will all be delt with in the movies. But at the start when the started kicking some ORI Butt that was amazing blue ray v orange I allways wondered why the asguard never thought about getting involved long before. If the asguard were around at the start of the ORI It would probably of ruined the plot but It was poor ending for the Azguard but Im sure this will be clarified or rectified in the movies or subsequent Series ((( Who knows )))

Comment

i liked this episode it was a fitting end to sg-1

there were several good things in this episode

landry being on the odyssey he looked good in that chair

landry's death so sad and so moving at the same time

carter hugging thor goodbye

the odyssey destroying the ori ships

old daniel towards the end of the episode looking like he did back at the beginning of sg-1

carter looking like her alternate reality counterpart from point of view

carter playing the chello

vala and daniel having sex

mitchell thrashing his quarters

the odyssey exploding and then coming back together

the entire scene where the music was playing

the christmas party in the mess hall

the only things that were out of place in this episode are

daniel's uncharacteristic outburst so not like him

no jack getting a chance to say goodbye to thor.

the asgard sacrificing themselves that was so surprising and unexpected

btw did anyone think that when the ori ship opened fire on the odyssey and
            everything froze that the ancients had finally gotten off their asses and taken some action that's what i thought had happened until carter started talking about the time dialation device.

Comment

The only bad thing about this episode is the fact that Jack was not around. Jack started The Asgard story line. Jack was the first human The Asgard ever met. Jack was the first human Thor mentioned the whole The Fifth Race thing to. Jack should have been included.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                i have nothing against other ships - that aren't interfering with mine that is - but...

daniel/vala meant nothing to the sam/jack relationship, but man... they got total and complete ship in 2 friggin seasons, but sam/jack is STILL waiting on 10 bleepin years now...

other than that, the rest sounds rather depressing.

sally
                It was a great episode, really well done and lots of team. You will enjoy it, lots of Sam and she was rather good, God that almost stuck in my throat!!!

I agree with you, it does seem a little unfair that D/V get so much, fifty years together, kisses, bed scenes, hugs, lap sitting and S/J get...nothing...zilch after all these years. I am no shipper that's for sure, any ship, but it did stick even me as a tad unfair.

It was an amazing last episode though...watch and enjoy when you get the chance.
                sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Here I am....A HAPPY SHIPPER
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
                    The only bad thing about this episode is the fact that Jack was not around. Jack started The Asgard story line. Jack was the first human The Asgard ever met. Jack was the first human Thor mentioned the whole The Fifth Race thing to. Jack should have been included.
                    jack may be included in the movies at least we have that much
                    i imagine he will be sad when he hears about thor

they should include a scene in one of the movies where they tell jack about thor and then maybe have a memorial service for thor.

having a memorial service for thor would be the right to do.

Comment

I would just like to say that SG-1 has been my favourite TV show since I was 12 years old.

I am now 22.

Thank you Stargate SG-1 for the ride of my life.

Chevron 7 is locked... God Speed...
                      Saboo - "You know nothing of the crunch, you've never even been to the crunch!"

Naboo - "I've been there once"

Saboo - "Oh, took a little day trip around the crunch did we? We can all go as tourists, "Oh look, that's a bit of crunch...""

Comment

yes it was a nice episode
                        Spoiler:
                        some of the fights with the ori ships were great and vala in the pink number very nice lol the asgaurd in the first 10 mins decide to blow up orila i was shocked i didnt expect them to blow up the whole plannet maybe like a lethal toxin or somin but then they always do things big and what a waste of all that neutronieum (i think thats what its called)
                        SG-1 you are and will always be the best!

DUDES WHO ENDED SG-1 ->

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
                          I don't think Jack being excluded was a bad thing. If anything, his involvement would have just been wrong because after seeing the episode, I don't see how he could worked well with what was going on. Carter and O'Neill may have ended up together, but I think that would only really appeal to the shippers. I have to admit i'm glad it didn't happen because the whole Carter/O'Neill will they/wont they is a dead horse that was just beaten too many times.

If anything, All that was needed would be

Carter: Have you told General O'Neill
                          Thor: Not yet/Yes/Soon/When you leave
                          Carter: Insert Appropriate Reply Here.

Thor and O'Neill were close, but not close enough he needed to be added.

sigpic

Comment

I'm So sad

Spoiler:
                            Thor is my Favourite character and we final got to see him. He then decided to tell us he was killing himself and left without a goodbye (Suggesting he may appear again? hmmm) I all most cried at that point - especially the hug between Thor and Sam. I will miss him dearly.

As for the episode overall - Brilliant! I wanted to shoot Cam and the shippers would be happy with the Vala Daniel thing - I just wished we got to see the Asgard again.

Ohyeah - And we are OFFICIALLY the Fifth Race as declared by Thor! and have beam weaponry!!!!
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:
                            President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                            President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                            Forum Charmer
                            Forum Ambassador
                            Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                            VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                            VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

http://www.scifiquest.com/stargatesg1 has a recap and hopefully, screencaps soon!

Honestly not sure if I'm gonna love it or just yawn... will have to wait till oh, whenever it airs on Skiffy.

Comment

I got three words to say:

OH MY GOD.

That episode finale was so great i cant actually belive it, amazing end of the 10 year era, Everything was just perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X