Unending (1020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why didn't they use the new clock?

Edit: o ya because the ori would still be tracking them.

Comment

The best episode EVER. I was almost crying when Thor was saying his speech to Sam I can't believe the Asgard are gone they were the best.

Bring on the SG-1 DVD Movies.

Comment

I so have to see this episode. It sounds like it was definitely a nice ending to the show.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by carrollwoman View Post
          Ahhhh, I'm gutted it's finished! Did anyone else think that Daniel was out of character when he started yelling at Vala, i thought it was a bit too strange.
          Yeah, I did - even if he did feel that way, he's not normally so...mean! But then, he had been cooped up on that ship for a while, so it's understandable that he'd be suffering a bit from 'cabin fever'.

Comment

T'ceal should be called "Master T'ceal" now.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              I so have to see this episode. It sounds like it was definitely a nice ending to the show.
              When ever you do see it, I think you'll find out that "nice ending" is quite an understatement.

sigpic

Comment

<mod snip>

Gateworld rules expressly forbid the asking for or trading of illegal download information.

*CRIES*.
                Last edited by Skydiver; 13 March 2007, 05:44 PM.
                Atlantis - City of the Ancients

sigpic

Comment

yeah it was good, certainly better than some other shows last eps, but it was no where near the best episode of SG1.
                  cam going slightly bandy was good but i wish they had made more of it, was wondering why they didn't have a two parter for their last ep and i know in the context of the story this is ridiculous but.... no O'Neill, i was honestly disapointed by that.
                  RIP Asgard, thanks for the memories, haha

i thought the whole affair was slightly morbid but not in a bad way, it was different and better off for it IMO
                  Teal'c though once again stole the show,
                  was it just me or did anyone else think his last was infused with the weight of all the years he had lived on that ship? at least thats how i saw it.

good stuff, why wasn't the rest of season ten like that!
                  To the Mandatorium!!!!!

Comment

Sadly I know for a fact that I'm not going to enjoy this episode. I can't stand Daniel and Vala joined at the hip so often as it is so the idea of watching a whole bunch of scenes where they're a couple turns me completely off. I just don't find it believable or interesting. Then they just had to kill the Asgard because of course they can't end a season without killing off a race or character that has been there from the early seasons. It's like a retread of Moebius but worse complete with re-setting it so everything that happened doesn't mean anything anyway since Teal'c is the only one who remembers.

Comment

a good question altough i think it fits with that episode 1969 or somin like that cos they got slung into the furture and casandra had some nice asgaurd looking toys
                      SG-1 you are and will always be the best!

DUDES WHO ENDED SG-1 ->

Comment

^ vala and daniel really only plays a small part in the episode
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by True!Ancient View Post
                          Its strange that the asgard ship in camelot got its butt handed to it but the weapon on the oddysee wasted it within 3 shots
                          Actually it never showed what happened to that Asgard ship. I personally feel that with all this new technology the Stargate program has to go public. Amongst all that stuff is the cure to world hunger, the end to the fossil fuel problem and an unparralleled wealth of genetics which could cure so many diseases. setting aside the fact that it is soooo morally right to share this tech with the rest of the world there is far too much for just the people of the SGC to go through it looking for stuff. They need much more people in on it.

Comment

Totally agree with you!
                            Atlantis - City of the Ancients

sigpic

Comment

Was it really necessary to kill off the entire Asgard race? Although this being sci-fi, there is always a chance of them re-appearing in some capacity or another: kind of makes the replicator war seem a bit pointless if they were all terminally ill anyway, regardless, their civilisation lived to see the destruction of the replicators, the fall of the system lords, and the rise of the T'auri as the fifth great race (and it really did send shivers down my spine when Thor told Carter that we were now connsidered to be the Fifth race). Pity about Teal'c, I wonder if he will dye out that grey steak or go for the wise elder look lol.

As for the Asgard database, I'd imagine that it will take several generations to unfold and understand: there is a big difference between knowing how to operate a piece of technology, and knowing how to build it.

But...FINALLY... ENERGY WEAPONS FOR EARTH SHIPS! DIE HA'TAKS! DIE ORI MOTHERSHIPS! DIE WRAITH HIVE SHIPS! NO MORE CRAPPY MISSILES, IT'S ASGARD WEAPONS ALL THE WAY FROM NOW ON!
                              Saboo - "You know nothing of the crunch, you've never even been to the crunch!"

Naboo - "I've been there once"

Saboo - "Oh, took a little day trip around the crunch did we? We can all go as tourists, "Oh look, that's a bit of crunch...""

Comment

Wow! What an amazing episode!!! One of the best ever, if not the best. Daniel and Vala got together, I didn't think tptb would go there in a million years, but they did. Not an AU either, as it really happened and Teal'c remembers it.

A great story some wonderful team moments, I loved them all sitting around the table at various times. Vala crying in Daniel's arms so sad, so touching.

I even,( and I can't believe I am going to say this but) I even liked Sam in this one.

I think I am now officially a Sam /Teal'c shipper!!

What a show! What a shame it's cancelled! Sci-Fi are idiots!
                                sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Working...
                                X