No announcement yet.

Unending (1020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't Jack about 20 years older or more then the rest of the team, besides Teal'c anyways?

That means he probably would have died with the general too... making the episode even more sad.

Comment

Jack was close if not past 50 and give that the Odyssey spent 50 years in that thing Jack most likely would have died
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

i agree he would have altho i would have loved to see what it would have been like if he was there. it would be have been very very sad when he died though
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
          Isn't Jack about 20 years older or more then the rest of the team, besides Teal'c anyways?

Jack was born in 1952, Sam in 1968, Daniel in 1965 and Teal'c in 1899 x)
          Source
          Videos Artwork

In loving memory of Col. L. Pendergast1960-2006
          Yes I actually enjoy SGU.

Comment

Originally posted by Jitter View Post
            Source
            A wiki is not an accurate source for information especially that wiki
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Jitter View Post
              Source
              Ages are mentioned in various episodes. (Jack says he's 40 in Cold Lazarus). Teal'c mentions his age several times in different episodes. And Sam's birthdate is on a prop in one episode. Personal preference but I give more relevance to spoken dialogue over the prop department who could easily contradict something in dialogue if they're not careful.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

i was bored today so even tho i still haven't finished season 9 and ten i watched this again and i still enjoyed it
                sigpic

Comment

I was watching the episode Unending the other day and noticed something.

The first time that Daniel goes into the room with all the Asgard/Ancient information and he turns on the machine. If you look at the stuff being displayed one of the things displayed is an image of a ship.
                  I may be mistaken but the image sure looks a lot like Destiny? That is the only time that I say it.

Did anyone else see this image. At first I thought that it was an image of the Prometheus but the second time I looked I noticed that it was rounded at the bottom.

Thanks
                  John

Comment

Destiny is similar Piligrim Amulet from Wing Commander
                    Well, contrary to popular human belief, the Earth is not the centre of the galaxy. (c) ARIS BOCH
                    SGU DEAD - Good News !!!

Comment

The episode is not enough for a series final!
                      But if had benn episode 19 or 18 or something it would have been great.
                      BTW I love the indeed part at the end.
                      “We could be a team. You could be my sidekick.”
                      “Sidekick?”
                      “Yeah, it’d be like Batman and Ronon. Has a nice ring to it.”
                      “Yeah, you keep eating like that it’s going to be more like fatman.”

Comment

My favourite character was killed again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mean Daniel
                        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

i sat and counted how many times daniel dies is alot
                          sigpic

Comment

I just saw the finale to ST:TNG and realized that I honestly felt that Unending was very unsatisfying. It could have been just any other episode. I really wish that the producers had fought for the budget to do a full two hour episode that touched on a story that was very satisfying, even if it didn't wrap up the Ori storyline. Perhaps a story that dealt with saving a small, but important planet and ended with the gushy "we're all alive, this is one small victory that may be short lived, the war is still going on and we don't know what's going to happen, but we have each other" moment at the end.
                            The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Yeah,if Mitchell would have saved them not Teal'c it would have been cooler.An 90 year old man as a leader of SG-1
                              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I was quite disappointed with the ending to SG-1... Everything felt sudden and unjustified, like the writers just ran out of juice but still did their best to do something fancy to finish off the series. I guess I just didn't really buy the whole Asgard suddenly handing over all their technology thing because it just popped out of no where. That's one of the problems I've always had with the Stargate series, how the pacing of the show as a whole fell short in many occasions. They kinda had a tendency to introduce a race/plot/secondary character and not follow up with it till about five years down the road.

I can accept that seasons nine and ten of SG-1 were quite different to the rest of the series, but the ending still felt very weak, ending not with a bang, but a whimper.

Comment

Working...
                                X