No announcement yet.

Dominion (1019)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awwk but still Its not fair that adira is gone - although she was insistant that the ORI were gods it wasent really her fault and through the episodes you could see that there was good in her- Not much but she didnt kill daniel jackson even after he build the Sangral and theres may other opertunitys to kill the SG1 Team but she hasent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_186 View Post
      Awwk but still Its not fair that adira is gone - although she was insistant that the ORI were gods it wasent really her fault and through the episodes you could see that there was good in her- Not much but she didnt kill daniel jackson even after he build the Sangral and theres may other opertunitys to kill the SG1 Team but she hasent.
      only because it suited her at the time, she tried to kill her own mother!

i really thought she had a chance and that the Ori were just using her, but if she could ascend she must know all about the Ori not actually being Gods, so so was Evil
      ------------------------------------------------------

It goes like this: The fourth, the fifth. The minor fall, the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

Anyone got pictures? And how was the team together? Any good convos between each other, Mitchell/Vala, Teal'c/Carter, Carter/Daniel, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by LadyWolfie View Post
          only because it suited her at the time, she tried to kill her own mother!

i really thought she had a chance and that the Ori were just using her, but if she could ascend she must know all about the Ori not actually being Gods, so so was Evil
          and what is the God?how would you define it?as an all-knowing/powerful being?who says it must be an all-knowing/powerul being?
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

^ lets not get philiosopical here lol.
            sigpic

Comment

This sounds like a wonderfull ep and I can't wait to see it. One question though. If Adria ascneded, I have a feeling they will be able to bring her back in the movie. thoughts?
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Pictures under the cut for size.....

Spoiler:

Comment

And just a few more
                  Spoiler:

Comment

What's with the lack of Mitchell pictures whenever someone posts pictures on the ep threads?!

Comment

^ mitchell wasnt in this one that much
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kazan View Post
                        And just a few more
                        Spoiler:

Poor baals
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank you Kazan for the Summary and pics (I snagged a few )You rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are Wicked Awesome
                          sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

That was a good ep...Ba'al taking over Adria, I did not see that coming at all! It would have been interesting to let that go on for a while if they could have. I know we'll see Ba'al again, and I'd be very surprised if we don't see Adria again, in one form or another. That's the point of having ascension as a plot device!

Comment

It was a good ep aside from the lingering questions. It will be interesting to see how they end the show with alot to cover and such little time.

I was surprised how ineffective advanced humans are against the goauld taking them over, and their toxins which again puts the ancient healing power to shame.

One question tho, does any one know what appened to adria's shield in this ep cause she had it on but but didn't bother using it to stop them tagging her for beaming. Is it something ive missed or perhaps a convieniant plothole to ignore the shield in this ep.

Comment

1. Only Ba'al could have come up with the idea of taking over Adria. I assume he got the symbiote from a still living clone.

2. Definately liked the Vala plan.

3. Interesting that Vala feels pretty much nothing for Adria anymore.

4. Adria's ascended. Right.

Overall, trashes Family Ties and is in amongst the chasing pack for Pegasus Project!
                                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                                X