No announcement yet.

Dominion (1019)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then the big question becomes how can we stop her if indeed she is the only Ori in the universe then all of that power from the worshippers is going to her, and now that she is an ascended being what can we do?? and i highly doubt that the ancients will interfere thats if they are still around

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      we don't know that hte Ori are dead.I don't trust Ba'al
      True but I trust him more than the ori and I dont he would have been quite so smug in the episode if he thought the ori where going to stop him.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nerus View Post
        Then the big question becomes how can we stop her if indeed she is the only Ori in the universe then all of that power from the worshippers is going to her, and now that she is an ascended being what can we do?? and i highly doubt that the ancients will interfere thats if they are still around
        I can see Skaara or shifu coming to there aid in the movie
        Or king arthur and his knights now that would be cool.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
          True but I trust him more than the ori and I dont he would have been quite so smug in the episode if he thought the ori where going to stop him.
          with the Ancients still around they can't stop him
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Juice View Post
            Adria isnt done she is the Ori now, infact the ori are probably more powerful now. Think how powerful the Ori were when there was many of them, now ori gets all the power from the millions of worshippers plus Arthur is dead and Daniel cant build another sangraal.

The ori are now invincible.

At first I thought the ep was pointless as it was basically a reset, but thinking about it it wasnt pointless
            Problem is it would have been better if there had been more of them! If thousands or millions of Ori couldn't take on the Ancients. Then how would her having the same amount of power only by herself make her invulnerable.

Not to mention she Ascended in this galaxy & not in her own one.

Hence, if all the Ori combined couldn't take the ascended, then it's impossible for a single one with the same amount of power to take them out on her own.

The whole Ori thing was terribly handled. All that happens is they send it through in 1 ep & we are told they are gone. Then in the next Ori centric ep, their MW leader is then killed off.

I feel it's as much a cop-out as what they did in 'The Return II' with the Lanteans.

I'm sure we'll see Adria if even only briefly in the movie. However it would have been more fitting to have the Ori survive, along with Adria. Then have the Ori, Doci, Priors, Adria etc try to stop SG-1 in the movie.

Not to mention the Ba'al thing with all the clones being offed. How many is that now? Would be good if it were the last time, but it isn't. So hopefully in the 2nd movie, this arc will be gone for good also.

Comment

Yeah, Ba'al probably wanted to show off his malnipulation of Adria mind.
              ------------------------------------------------------

It goes like this: The fourth, the fifth. The minor fall, the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

Originally posted by J_B View Post
                Problem is it would have been better if there had been more of them! If thousands or millions of Ori couldn't take on the Ancients. Then how would her having the same amount of power only by herself make her invulnerable.

Not to mention she Ascended in this galaxy & not in her own one.

Hence, if all the Ori combined couldn't take the ascended, then it's impossible for a single one with the same amount of power to take them out on her own.

The whole Ori thing was terribly handled. All that happens is they send it through in 1 ep & we are told they are gone. Then in the next Ori centric ep, their MW leader is then killed off.

I feel it's as much a cop-out as what they did in 'The Return II' with the Lanteans.

I'm sure we'll see Adria if even only briefly in the movie. However it would have been more fitting to have the Ori survive, along with Adria. Then have the Ori, Doci, Priors, Adria etc try to stop SG-1 in the movie.

Not to mention the Ba'al thing with all the clones being offed. How many is that now? Would be good if it were the last time, but it isn't. So hopefully in the 2nd movie, this arc will be gone for good also.
                So true. You'd expect episodes like this to actually do something good with them and not off them the next ep or two.
                Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Kazan View Post
                  And the second part...........

Vala leaves the viewing room whilst the others watch.
                  Daniel follows and asks if she is ok. She tries to convince him she is fine but he is not convinced – she is her daughter after all. But Vala tries again to confirm she is ok and that Adria means nothing to her.

Back at the SGC – they bring Landry up to date.
                  Despite the fact that they killed both Baal and Adria on the same day, they don’t bet against both coming back at some point – probably worse and madder. They think that there is probably another Baal clone still out there and of course Adria could now have lots of powers.

Despite that and the worry about the future, Vala still says it is a step in the right direction – they have still dealt the Ori a big blow.
                  Thank you so much for this it won't let me green ya or I would
                  I can't wait to see it for myself I think I will like this ep for SL and shipper reasons I do have interests in both
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

The thing about baal is how will we ever know if he is gone we will get closure on the ori but what about baal even in the second movie?
                    sigpic

Comment

I can see Skaara or shifu coming to there aid in the movie
                      Or king arthur and his knights now that would be cool.
                      Yeah! Skaara was in the original movie so it would be great if he was in the last moive too!

plus they should really say what happened to all the people on abydos! i mean you can't just ascend the entire planet and never follow up on it.

It goes like this: The fourth, the fifth. The minor fall, the major lift. The baffled king composing Hallelujah

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

When are we going to see that lead prior guy who we saw in season 9 or are we surely he will control the ori army now adria is gone if only for a short time.
                        sigpic

Comment

screencaps anyone?!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_186
                            How can they be gone if they sent more ships through imediately after the sangral was set to go off. If it was a ticking bomb then nothing would of stoped it in less than a second. Something doesent quite add up.
                            Adria wasn't a proper Ori at the time so she wasn't affected and she has control of the super gate

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

Hey can you tell me what is the facination with baal? Adira was the big threat although there are many clones of him around why is he so important to the plot. gotta admit that story did take a big twist I never thought about anyone puting a gaould inside adria.
                              So girls will watch the show, this is also the reason he doesn't speak like a gou'ald all the time

My Art Work!

Still Seeing Breen

Comment

Hey can you tell me what is the facination with baal? Adira was the big threat although there are many clones of him around why is he so important to the plot. gotta admit that story did take a big twist I never thought about anyone puting a gaould inside adria.
                                He is cool thats why and everyone loves the goauld the writers just want to keep them on in some way well thats my opinion anyway.He seems so much more evil as well.
                                Last edited by The Great Lord Baal; 06 March 2007, 01:18 PM. Reason: im an idiot thats why
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X