No announcement yet.

Bad Guys (1016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a reminder that debate is all well and good and people are more than welcome to discuss and debate why they loved or hated the episode but please don't let it descend in to disrespecting poeple's opinion or the people themselves. Thanks.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Kpnuts
      And yes, the numerous gateworld reports as to how the ratings are getting progressively worse.

No wonder the show was cancelled.
      The sci fi ratings that ended considerably higher for the end of the first half then they were at the start, and outshone Sci Fi's wonder child BSG?

Yeah, I totally see what you are getting at there... what the hell is he talking about???

Comment

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
        LOL! I though he was exasperated at them! He really doesn't understand women at all, does he. Fighting over a man when for all they knew thier lives were in danger.
        Daniel certainly seems to have a less patience in recent seasons-namely when dealing with Vala or 200 when he was wondering why he was stuck there proofreading Marvin's script. It would explain why he was faster to anger in this episode.

It's Vala, I know it. Didn't his mother ever tell him to stay away from the influence of alien criminal women?
        You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
        And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

Originally posted by Indum'kra View Post
          Daniel certainly seems to have a less patience in recent seasons-namely when dealing with Vala or 200 when he was wondering why he was stuck there proofreading Marvin's script. It would explain why he was faster to anger in this episode.

It's Vala, I know it. Didn't his mother ever tell him to stay away from the influence of alien criminal women?
          He missed that bit, she slipped it in between the warnings about not taking sweets from strange men and looking both ways when you cross the road.
          sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
            He missed that bit, she slipped it in between the warnings about not taking sweets from strange men and looking both ways when you cross the road.
            Or her advice about marrying women who live several thousand light years away (does horror for your phone calls)...or opening up inter-planetary gateways and ticking off some hostile aliens.

Yeah, Daniel never listened as a child.

Comment

Can you tell me why you think Daniel was mad with Vala at the end? As they went through the stargate he lifted his hands up as if to strangle her or something silmliar. What did she do to him, they were barely together in this ep.

Comment

Can you tell me why you think Daniel was mad with Vala at the end? As they went through the stargate he lifted his hands up as if to strangle her or something silmliar. What did she do to him, they were barely together in this ep.
                I didn't notice anything like that. Although Cam might have mentioned the bomb...

Comment

no screencaps yet?

Comment

Some screencaps please?
                    Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Just when you thought SG1 was on top form once more... *sigh*

I hated it, it was boring, uneventful, no Carter, no Ori, no oomph, no mythology, no sparkle, boring, poorly written and did I mention boring? It didn't even hold my attention...and that's a first for me.

And what was with the woman screaming? OMG she got on my last nerve.

Very very disappointed with this ep, won't be watching it a second time.

Can you give a nil rating?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post

I hated it, it was boring, uneventful, no Carter, no Ori, no oomph, no mythology, no sparkle, boring, poorly written and did I mention boring? It didn't even hold my attention...and that's a first for me.

Well said. As soon as the woman started screaming I knew we were in for a howler of an episode.

-5/10 sound ok to you?

Bounty: -9/10 though

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post

Well said, I was just going to post something like that. And here I thought the show couldn't get any worse, I think this was one of the worst eps I've seen of the show. It feels the show has become a parody of itself.

I'm watching the 1st season on TV everyday as they have finally started to show it here in Sweden, and then I watch this one tonight and I can't help to think about what they have done to this once so great show. I thought with "Line in the sand" & "Road not taken" that this season might have got a bit back on track...that's what you get when you get your hopes up just a little.

Comment

I actually thought this was ok but not great, but damn give teal'c more to do

Kpnuts if you are reading this the reason we get eps like Bounty and Bad Guys are because casual viewers (not fans like us on these boards) like to see some lighter episodes after perhaps a heavy week at work. i would also like to see more of the sort of quality as from QPt2, LITS, TRNT ande TS but tv doesn't work like that. i would say relax as Talion looks good and Teal'c gets the chance to shine

Comment

Originally posted by nerus View Post
                              We will never find ancient weapons when we need them, also i think that the writers like to keep that sort of thing for Atlantis, anyway we have two ancient weapons that have helped us and that was the dakara weapon(GONE) and the outpost.
                              Your entire post contradicts itself. We found two ancient weapons when we needed them.

Comment

Ben Browder helped write this episode

Comment

Working...
                                X