200 (1006)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lucky for me i already have this episode on dvd

one thing i just caught was when they steped through the stargate at the end, it was the original sg1 team.

and can anyone get onto that code thing for atlantis?

StarGate SG1 Petition numbers:436 & 2460
    SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

I wonder if Joe Spencer gets any money for 10 years of Wormhole X-treme?

Ace
      "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Absolutly halarious.

They really did have everything in this episode.
        I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

TEALC PI - lol. That was funny as heck, indeed.
          Last edited by funks; 18 August 2006, 08:12 PM.

Comment

As I said on another site, I hadn't actually expected slashers to get a nod so that was fun. I wish we could've seen the bits that were mentioned in Richard's TVguide interview:

Anderson goes off to rehearse the big wedding scene. Sam (Amanda Tapping) is the bride, and Daniel (Michael Shanks) is the best man. No doubt saluting the fans who want Jack and Daniel to hook up, they do a couple of "Brokeback" takes. In one, Richard takes the bouquet out of Amanda's hands and gives it to Michael. In another, Richard takes Michael's hand at the altar, which causes the assembled cast and crew to erupt in applause. (You'll just have to watch to see what ends up on air.)

TV Guide: That was cute, the hand-holding with Michael.

Anderson: [Laughs] Over the years, it's been alluded to, so we did that just for us.

I also loved the bit where Jack says "you weren't there" to Cam and Vala over the fishing thing.

Comment

Oh my God... that was so amazing. That was such a great nod to the fans... seriously, TPTB had to have really done their reseatch
              Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
              RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Awesome, just awesome. Nuff said.

Comment

what did you think the little weird look exchanged between jack and sam meant when the wedding sequence was over. was it hinting at a relationship they are hiding ?

or more likely was just another tease that means only what you want it to mean. kinda like the scene between agent barret and sam after she dumped the cop.

a little poking and prodding by the writers that may mean something or nothing or something that means nothing. or nothing that means something or....

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
                    Oh my God... that was so amazing. That was such a great nod to the fans... seriously, TPTB had to have really done their reseatch
                    Indeed they did. This was a really nice salute to all of us fans who have loved this show for so long. I really applaude them for a job well done.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I loved it. From beginning to end, I loved it.

Let me say up front that the best part to me was why it was made the way it was. TPTB had said it was a love letter to the fans and I definitely felt as if someone had sat down and put together a special gift just for me. It a heartwarming series of special insider jokes was very personal, very special and for me it was the best part of the show.

Thanks Guys.

Ok, the funny!

Mitchell by far, had the best running gag in the show with the whole "replacing O'Neill thing". He had the best lines and carried them off so well. The one about not underestimating the audience was such an obvious suck up to the fans that I laughed so hard I nearly hurt myself. And the whole "O'Neill is your daddy" bit was priceless. I don't think I'll ever get over that one.

The sci-fi homages were great. The Wizard of Oz, Star Trek - Farscape(!) and Team America had me rolling even though they weren't nearly long enough! (The show really should have been 90 minutes - it was a special occasion, after all. )I was so glad Hammond and Walter were included, even as puppets. I did miss Janet not being there but was tickled to see Siler get whumped once more.

And then there was Jack. Jack, Jack, Jack.

Not to take anything away from Ben Browder who has done a great job in what has to be a difficult situation, but I have missed Jack. It was so good to see Jack that it hurt. Loved all of the inside jokes regarding him - they were hilarious. Wanted to stay invisible, hiding out in the women’s shower room – that was so Jack. The slash wedding with the Stargate theme wedding march - oh man! Trying to explain this to my visiting parents as I'm dying from laughter made me laugh even harder from the looks on their faces.

I’ll stop because I could go on and on (and I will at the con next week) but let me just say it was the best time I've ever had with Stargate. Thanks to everyone involved in the show writers, actors, crew, everybody. It was a great gift and I thank you for it.
                      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                      it has it's own laws and beats about things
                      which the intellect scorns."
                      - Mark Twain -

Comment

I don't think anything will ever actually happen on the show for real. And that's ok. Many of us know already that they are really together.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by nccjones
                          The first thing I thought of when they said they wanted to replace them with "edgier" younger people was the new James Bond movie. But I could go with with BSG too, since they didn't want to remake the new series with the ORIGINAL stars of BSG.
                          Lol you're all looking too much into that statement. All Vala was referring to was her previous statement that the story lacked a sexy female alien.

Anyways, I thought it was great. I especially loved the Trek and Farscape skits. It was funny when Carter said she'd try to reverse the polarity (same inside joke from "Wormhole Xtreme" dvd commentary). Very good episode . Hopefully will boost seasons ratings.

Comment

god, I hope not. This isn't As the Stargate Turns.
                            Please no secret weddings.

Comment

"a little poking and prodding by the writers that may mean something or nothing or something that means nothing. or nothing that means something or...."

yup, what you said! LOL
                              http://world2.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=31042105
                              http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38012354
                              http://www.techwarrior.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=37005249
                              http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47043904

Comment

This one was great. Much better than Ep 100. I hated that one. Loved this one. They did the show, cast, and crew proud.

A big thumbs up to one and all!! Great effort!!

Comment

Working...
                                X