Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how ****ing stuped

Comment

Oh...my...that was the funniest episode I have seen in a long time. It made me so happy to see their BSG parody, brilliant! I'm going to watch this episode, again, and again, and again, and again...
      My new favorite quote:
      "Fly Lucius, fly"
      -Rodney
      My old favorite:
      "It's...it's like trying to do something...that's impossible..."
      -Dr. Lee

Comment

anyone know where I can get the Wormhole X-Treme ringtone?

Uber Hax does Stargate (YTMND)

Comment

I was hoping for some more S/J Ship.....but otherwise, I thought it was very good.

The only part I didn't like was PDL spouting bleeped obscenities in search of a catch-phrase. I just didn't think it was funny, or that it fit. I just thought it was dumb.

Otherwise, very creative and fun.....

But, if TPTB are lurking tonight.....

Please.....a happy ending for Sam & Jack!!! Soon!!!

Comment

I thought it was a great episode. They did manage to touch on just about everything from the past ten years that was of major significance. It was hysterical to understand the inside jokes from fandom. My hubby does not get into spoilers and forums and such so he does not know about the S/J debates, no clue what slash is, the comments on beaming out and all the fun stuff that goes on here.

He did get all the sci fi references and we both absolutely loved the Farscape snippet.

I think this was a fantastic, fun episode.
            sigpic

Comment

This was great fun, especially the "Cam, he is your father" beat.

My only complaint is that they drew the "Team America" spoof out a bit too long.
              They say the geek never gets the girl...what about the girl getting the geek?

Rodney/Teyla...it could happen

spoilers for "200"
              Spoiler:
              Gen. Hammond: It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general, and I want it to spin!

Vala: Are you saying that General O'Neill is...

Cam: My daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Brianamarie
                Felger? Thought that was Brad Wright. Hmm..
                It was Brad Wright as Scotty. And if that was his voice, it was VERY good. Couldn't tell if he actually voiced it, or if it was overdubbed.

Comment

Originally posted by MinOs
                  how ****ing stuped
                  Irony...hurt...brain...

Comment

The first 3/4 had some really funny moments, but that last bit I could've done without. Also, if they know they are doing stupid things then why continue to do them? Well, at least it was funnier than Wormhole Extreme.

Comment

I enjoyed all the inside jokes and thought it was a good episode, but IMO it was nowhere near as good as it was hyped up to be. The parody scenes were way too short, so those scenes were pretty much summed up in the commercials and weren't surprising.

Comment

Oh, lord. I just got the 38 seconds crack the second time around--38 minutes before the wormhole dies out

This episode was so great I'm watching it again...and still laughing my behind off
                        Dr. Orpheus: "But Hank, no...Hank is quite upset! Rage, I can hear his rage! He calls you a crumb bum....or maybe a crampon. It's hard to hear him." - Venture Bros., 2x01 Powerless in the Face of Death

Comment

A funny episode but not one I want to rewatch. But I loved the silver actor Teal'c quote from that sci fi author. A golden moment.

Comment

Originally posted by starfox
                            This was great fun, especially the "Cam, he is your father" beat.

My only complaint is that they drew the "Team America" spoof out a bit too long.
                            My favorite part about the Team America part was Jackson drawing on the board and the monitor. Obviously a direct reference to the movie, but with scribbles.

Uber Hax does Stargate (YTMND)

Comment

One word....hilarious. 9/10

Oh, and someone mentioned a BSG parody? Was it the "one glaring omission" line?

Comment

i loved this ep one of the best spofs is when they had sg1 as a buch of kids. the Team America spoof last to long the first part of it was funny but then after that that not so much. also when danile and jack were waiting for cater in the wedding sceen was great. when danile said if cater doesnt show up soon people are going to think that there geting merryed. also when Mitchell said that thing about replaceing the lead charcter. oh and i all most forgot when jack was talking about that they show go fishing. then they show vala and mitchell there and jack said you werent there lol. the ending was kind of dispointing thou some of it was funny

Comment

Working...
                                X