The Pegasus Project (1003)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keshou
    Clearly it would be helpful for both shows it they could clone Brad Wright..

Yes, could we please have Brad Wright write for both shows all the time from now on? Please, please?

Comment

This was an amazing episode. 800000000000000000000000000000000000/5. Brad rocks me. Daniel was the most amazing guy ever, and Morgan and Vala were great. I cannot believe how well written and unexpected that episode was. I am excited for more stargate like this, and more of the Ancients/Merlin/Morgan storyline.

Comment

This is probably one the best eps I have seen in the past two years, I loved it!
        I love Jack O'Neill. That about covers it.

Glitz Gal
        http://www.ancientrealm.net/

Comment

Wow, reading this thread, and also other boards, I really am the cheese that stood alone.
          I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
            Out of 5 stars, I give this episode 1048576.
            I know what you mean....

I really enjoyed seeing Daniel get to visit Atlantis, seeing an Ancient and and ORI SHIP getting BLOWN up... WOW. It'll be interesting to see what the Ori do to get another gate going. All the episode was missing is the Asgard.

I'm not sure what to of Morgan La Fey... Is she telling the truth? She seemed sincere, but yet she could be trying to trick us as well, but why would she want to? She could be fearing her own saftey.
            z

Comment

I knew she'd be punished for what she did and was very sad when it happened. Concerning that she might have been Adria, Adria is a human with the knowledge of the Ori. She cannot do stuff like the Ascended Beings.

And you do not have to put stuff into the spoiler tag if the episode you're talking about is the very same episode that the thread you're posting in was made for.

"The weapon is not there"
              "The weapon is not complete"
              "The weapon is not effective"

Those are all possibilities. Only time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
                Wow, reading this thread, and also other boards, I really am the cheese that stood alone.
                I kind of agree with you, but I really love the Merlin storyline and this episode made me excited about it going somewhere, but the last episode was better in the way that it went back to what made SG1 awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
                  no; wait for the long-time gaters to speak up.

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

WOW! Or as Mitchell would say, 'Now that's what I'm talkin' about!'

Everything a Stargate Episode is suposed to be.

Comment

Has anybody watched the AOL content yet, or are we all waiting until the end of SGA?

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

sally
                        I'm a long time gater and eve though this ep was not exploritory, it was great.
                        z

Comment

I can not explain in words how good this episode was. The story was crisp, fresh, and new I mean I have never been so impressed with a TV show. I was so excited when we blew up the Ori ship my eyes started to water and I am not exaggerating.

However I have a theory of why we were conveniently able to destroy both ships. Well at the end of the episode when Daniel said that they where on there own I think he might have been wrong. Is it possible that the ancients helped the gate jump? I believe that it is completely plausible they walk an extremely fine line and even though they couldn't tell us where the weapon is they are still on our side. I really hope we aren't alone, what do you guys think?
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry. Not this time. I loved the episode, and I have watched almost all of them.

It was a great episode, well put together, and fantastically acted.

I loved the scene with Daniel and Morgan and his words to the Ancients, and the toned down Vala is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters. The Rodney/Sam interaction was great, and Mitchell fit well with the team as well. I liked the duel threat, and I thought that it was fantastic that an Ori vessel was finally destroyed!!! I like to see that the team is gaining the ability to fight back without solving every problem yet.

I can't wait to
                            Spoiler:
                            find out how and why Daniel becomes a prior.
                            I wonder if it will have something to do with his reaction to the Ancients after this episode.

A 10/10. It's been a hectic week, but this episode was well worth the wait.
                            "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

That's a nice thought but, I don't see them helping......YET
                              It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

sally
                                I rather enjoyed it and it's the first episode I thought got all the characters "right" (well except for Vala being somewhat annoying) in a long time.
                                Last edited by keshou; 28 July 2006, 07:14 PM.
                                Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Working...
                                X