No announcement yet.

The Pegasus Project (1003)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was cool was that the Explosion of the Wraith hive (b/c of the nuke) caused the wormhole to jump to the supergate and established the supergate wormhole as well as destroy an Ori ship. Hopefully they will salvage the debri.
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Come on, someone had to do a fist pump when the Ori ship was cut in half...

Comment

Out of 5 stars, I give this episode 1048576.
        Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
        Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
        -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by edain
          Come on, someone had to do a fist pump when the Ori ship was cut in half...
          I said "WOOHOOOOOOOO!", does that count?
          -Audioslave

Comment

Agreed, good episode, I thought the killing both ships was a little convenient, and they really telegraphed the destruction of the Ori ship by having it hover over the gate like that, would have been better if they simply got the Ori ship and not the Wraith ship.

That blackhole was awfully weak, since the last blackhole they encountered practically stopped time in the SGC through a wormhole linked to a planet that was merely orbiting a blackhole, yet they flew almost into this one and all that happened was Teal'cs voice got a little deeper.

I still don't trust Morgan La Fey!

Comment

How long do you think it will take, before the Ori re-establishes a wormhole. Then, they'll send in another 4 ships, as a gift for Sg-1's efforts. What was Morgan Le Fay going to say, perhaps
              Spoiler:
              the weapon is not complete?
              This was a really good episode! But, if they can do it, we know that the Ori can as well.

Comment

And after getting our asses kicked, we get a twofer. Wooooo!

The Man

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                  How long do you think it will take, before the Ori re-establishes a wormhole. Then, they'll send in another 4 ships, as a gift for Sg-1's efforts. What was Morgan Le Fay going to say, perhaps
                  Spoiler:
                  the weapon is not complete?
                  This was a really good episode! But, if they can do it, we know that the Ori can as well.
                  My guess was
                  Spoiler:
                  the weapon is not on either planet
                  -Audioslave

Comment

Outstanding!

Best episode in three seasons, to me at least. Really awesome using a nuke to blow up a Hive ship to jump the wormhole to blow up an Ori ship. Just great.

I guess that poster in health class was true "Kawooshes Kill!"

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
                      I said "WOOHOOOOOOOO!", does that count?
                      I doesn't make me feel so goofy for doing it! But oh yeah that counts. That's how you know a show is good when it makes you feel the joy of the characters in the show.

Comment

Clearly it would be helpful for both shows it they could clone Brad Wright..

Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

What a ride!!! This episode rocked big time. Both story lines were awesome, surprising, and funny. Everything was just right! And all of the actors were outstanding.

Can't wait for the rerun. Both thumbs way up. Brad Wright, you are the man.

I am loving Season 10.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Obviously this is a thread to discuss the episode but, on the off chance someone "accidently" came in before they could see it.......
                            Spoiler:
                            Yes!!!! Took both of those bad asses down!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to say that I was proud of this episode, it was a crossover and it could have turned out to be a disaster. Continue great episodes like this. Solid nine out of ten

Ps- I liked the episode so much that I'm not even going to point out the one factor that kept it from being a Ten

ONE MORE THING: Daniel was a rock star in this episode! About Damn time someone spoke up to those accended beings!!!!!!!

Happy Posting
                            Faithstars(Faith)
                            It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by lowriders95s10
                              that was Brad Wright's episode and it was amazing
                              Sadly, I just noticed that . My apologies Brad! Thank you lowrider, for the correction.

Comment

Yawn. I much prefer team together. And, I have to wait until 10:00 to see if my first impression of Daniel's impression of Atlantis is as disappointing as I had thought. (taping Numb3rs now) I was expecting something along the lines of him discovering that Merlin was an Ancient or reading the book in the treasure room, or even seeing Hammond in Prometheus Unbound, full of wonder and little boy excitement, and grins. Didn't seem like that, and I know there's the whole Ori problem to mute that, but since he was taking a moment, I thought it would be more. I felt I was being told (Daniel Disneyland) that this was a big deal for him.

I don't watch Atlantis so it's no thrill to see the SG1 characters interact with the Atlantis characters. And, ships just bore me. But, I'm glad the only Ori appearance was an Ori ship that was silent. I'm sure they said it, but why was Teal'c back in our galaxy?

Didn't really like Vala interrupting Daniel. It was fine in Avalon (again, it was countered with full of wonder Daniel, this not so much) but now it was like the writers figured this is their thing, their gimmick.

Yes, I lurked in the real time thread (don't really get that, but whatever floats your boat) and I did not see Daniel getting fed up with Morgan Le Fay as being dark. I've seen Daniel get passionate when he feels people aren't doing the right thing, and that's what I saw. Passion, some anger. The best part of the episode for me. Actually, I was worried that Morgan was going to be Adria, and there would be fighting. I liked her saying that she remembered Daniel's heart. Seems like he spent his ascended time poking his nose in the Ancients' MO.

Um, ship thing. Er, Sam says do something, Mckay says no, Sam says do something to fix it, he does his thing, she does her thing, Mitchell threatens him with a lemon, Wraith ship, boom boom. And, somewhere, someone behind the scenes of the show plays with a computer screen and says, "and lets have some pretty pretty sparkies, because that means danger!" I did like the whole "if you don't succeed, build another 'technological big bang device which exact name I can't remember'" bit between Sam and Mitchell. Other than that?

Okay, Vala did seem concerned for Daniel at the end, which was nice, since he was melancholy. And, no help from the Ancients.

This episode might be more "important" and Daniel might have finally gotten to Atlantis, but I liked last week's better. More moments that I can just watch and grin and just love.

And, I see that I'm sitting all by my little self here from reading the opinions above me. I'll just go play with Teal'c in his little lone ship.
                                I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Working...
                                X