Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the new character dynamic and stories of Season Nine work, then I'd definately like to see a Season Ten.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
      It all depends on how and what happens in season 9, but yeah, I hope it carries on for may more seasons. There are lots of storylines that they can use and make. I mean there are about 1.5 billion planets in the Milky Way that they could visit and they have only currently visited about 300-400 planets at most. There could be many more Goa'uld to defeat and many more races to meet.
      yeah i agree i guess we have to wait and see.

season 9 is most liikely the end but if they make a season 10 they have to find a way to get hammond (don s davis) and o,neill (richard dean anderson) back cause without them season 9 is going downwards but a season 10 is impossible without them from the crazzie aussie
      I agree with that but like i said before i think we just have to wait and see.

aschen Season 9 probably hasn't even been written yet and you're already asking for another one? lol. aschen
      Wel i guess if theres a demand there that it might happen
      Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

I'd like Season 10 ordered now. That way the writers know they have 40 eps and can make some long, good, CONNECTED episodes. Go b5-style!

Comment

Yeah, that's a good point.

Comment

I'd go for as many seasons as possible - but it will only keep it's touch as long as there are those neat storylines But really I would definately want a S10+

Comment

I think they should approach Season Nine like a pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                I'd like Season 10 ordered now. That way the writers know they have 40 eps and can make some long, good, CONNECTED episodes. Go b5-style!
                Yeah true

Comment

Well, yeah, if season 9 continues the upward momentum and the series keeps improving in quality like a fine wine, then a season 10 would definitely be a good idea. Ending in season 9 would be fitting for the number of chevrons, but a season 10 would take them to just over 200 episodes.

-Bloodaxe

Comment

Yeah nice round figure

Comment

i'd love it to go on, they dont seem to want to stop just like we dont want them to stop, i believe the introduction of new regulars has exciting potential for the series and if the show does continue it can continue even if RDA left and only came on as a guest character every now and then.

Comment

As long as the show is feeling fresh and telling good stories, I say keep it up.

Actually, based on that criteria there probably shouldn't have been a season 8, but I'm hopefull that the changes they are planning for season 9 will reinvigorate the show.

Comment

it should go on forever

somebody on another post said that if they wanted to wrap up all the unfinished storylines they would need at least 50 more episodes.

but perhaps there will be a spin-off series for that.
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by ibwolf
                            As long as the show is feeling fresh and telling good stories, I say keep it up.

Actually, based on that criteria there probably shouldn't have been a season 8, but I'm hopefull that the changes they are planning for season 9 will reinvigorate the show.
                            Yeah i quess if that doesn't happen there wont be anoother season

Comment

Unfortunetly, If a season 10 is written, it will seem more detached from the series. If the writers knew in advance that they had another season with which to work with, the season would be spectacular, however, since the final word won't be said until Season 9 is already written, It will not be as good.
                              sigpic

Comment

SG1 can go 10, 11, and more as long as the stories are good. They will need a good core of players with good chemistry. RDA's leaving is crucial so a good replacement is vital for the survival. I for one like RDA very much but he wants to have a life with his daughter which I think is great.

Gatebee

Comment

Working...
                                X