Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MS
    intergalactic redneck."
    See, he really IS from Georgia! (yea ok, it's nothing to be proud of, but it's still MY state and he's STILL from it in my book) (and no I'M not a redneck)
    When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
    Zatnikitelman

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
      In the Ark S3 SGA there is a snickers or something left on the set
      Is it somewhere obviously Alien? They could feasibly have snickers bars on Atlantis. What with re-supply from Earth and all .
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

Haha. I guess Alex is some guy the crew hates. Those prop guys sure now how to have fun! But is it me, or does anyone else feel somewhat irritated at this, not knowing it's context? Granted, the big boobies one is just simple fun, probably done By Teryl Rothery herself. (Feels like something she'd do, as I'd seen on a behind the scenes clip)
        But the Alex sucks dicks. Harmless fun, or a rude way of insulting someone on quite a massive scale? Guess we'l never know.
        Last edited by Automission; 13 January 2009, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig View Post
          Someone on the IMDB forums brought this up and I just took a screencap from the DVD to confirm.

This is from the puppet sequence, when puppet Walter is typing stuff on the keyboard... but that's not a regular keyboard!

Guess the censors didn't notice...
          Holy crap! So....who did that prank? One of the computer geeks? Maybe.....it was some disgruntled computer geek...and wanted to get back at Alex (whoever that is ).
          sigpic
          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

That's a really funny one! Thanks for sharing! I don't think I would have noticed that for a while.

Vala,

Comment

Now thats what I would call EPIC!! Alex must be a real #*#* or he's laughing his socks off right now with his buddies. Either way who ever pulled that one off is a Prank Mastermind.

Comment

Originally posted by Automission View Post
                Haha. I guess Alex is some guy the crew hates. Those prop guys sure now how to have fun! But is it me, or does anyone else feel somewhat irritated at this, not knowing it's context? Granted, the big boobies one is just simple fun, probably done By Teryl Rothery herself. (Feels like something she'd do, as I'd seen on a behind the scenes clip)
                But the Alex sucks dicks. Harmless fun, or a rude way of insulting someone on quite a massive scale? Guess we'l never know.
                It's obvious to me that it's simple joking around. If you hate someone, you don't do something like that lol. It has no punch.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Lmao. The only Alex in the stargate universe is "Alex Zahara''...who plays like 8 different people in SG1.

Oh! And there's Alexis Cruz....but he's so cute it's impossible not to love him!

Comment

I'm not sure which episode it is in but the frame was flipped because the keys on the right hand side of the keyboard read ytrewq from right to left instead of qwerty when the keyboard is the right way round.
                    "If wishes were horses, we'd all be eating steak" Jayne Cobb, Firefly

Comment

They swapped around the keyboards all the time. It's a joke that hte props guys play

alex likely doesn't mean anything I'm afraid. they just rearrange the letters that are there.

I took a tour of hte set a few years ago and i think I might have a photo of the keyboards with the keys all rearranged

It's kinda like how you can't tell that the 50 cal weapons in the gate room are made of plywood and hammered tin

and the iris is painted plywood
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

That is hilaarious. Whoever in in charge of the keyboards, they're a slippery little fella.
                        O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Working...
                        X