Loki and his story (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ascension View Post
    I would think the mass suicide wasn't exactly voluntary. Although my hope compels me to believe Loki is out there.
    I don't think it was exactly voluntary either. But that doesn't neccesarily mean that Loki participated in it either. He is pretty sneaky.

Comment

Loki is cloning a new, fixed Thor as we speak, of this i am sure.
      sigpic
      EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
      -Liberty Prime

Comment

I dont think there all gone, altho there is the chance of some of them having suvived for whatever reasons..

Carters poking thru the Asgard database that they now have and they find mention of a lost outpost/ship in the same kinda vain as Atlantis..

After all its not like theres just our galaxy, where ever atlantis is and where ever the Asgard originally came from...

Comment

Was Loki not sent to Asgard jail?
          Unless he escaped but if not i am Sure Thor would have kept him out of harms way and "forced" him to die with the rest.

I would like to see one or more other rogue or bad Asgard out there. Or maybe we could find another suspened ship with the older evoultion of the asgard.

Even seeing the hologram again would be cool. But it would be cooler if we found out it was infact Thors real mind not a program!
          sigpic
          Banner Made By Me for Me
          The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

If there was a season 11 Loki would return
            sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Eriksen View Post
              If there was a season 11 Loki would return
              There is a Season 11 - it's called Direct to DVD Movies, Stargate Universe, and Stargate Mini-Series'. Loki can come back in any or all of those. Heck, he could even come back in Atlantis.

Comment

Working...
              X