No announcement yet.

Teal'C in "Unending"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Based on his age in the episode, "The Light" S4,he was 104 or so. They were in the time loop for 50 years. Should make him 160, but at the end of "Unending" they kept asking, what are you 130 or 140. So I think they changed his age.

So apparently, something happened between him and Carter. I missed that completely.

: Green is Good.
    sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cap116 View Post
      So apparently, something happened between him and Carter. I missed that completely.
      Truthfully, it wasn't that apparent in the episode itself. If I hadn't listened to the episode commentary, I never would have picked up on certain little things. And I've seen "Unending" countless times already.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Truthfully, it wasn't that apparent in the episode itself. If I hadn't listened to the episode commentary, I never would have picked up on certain little things. And I've seen "Unending" countless times already.
        I havent listened to the commentary yet could you kninda let me know what they said?
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

As for Teal'c and Carter, according to the DVD commentary for "Unending" anyways, you may be more correct than you think.
          yeah, loved the commentary.

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
            I havent listened to the commentary yet could you kninda let me know what they said?
            Well, Amanda pretty much said that
            Spoiler:
            both CJ and herself decided to try and make things appear like Teal'c and Carter had been involved in a relationship. Little looks at one another, the way he hugged her after Landry died. Also, the scene where they are all quietly sitting at the table after Landry's death, if you look closely, you can see Teal'c and Carter holding hands.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, Amanda pretty much said that
              Spoiler:
              both CJ and herself decided to try and make things appear like Teal'c and Carter had been involved in a relationship. Little looks at one another, the way he hugged her after Landry died. Also, the scene where they are all quietly sitting at the table after Landry's death, if you look closely, you can see Teal'c and Carter holding hands.
              Interesting. Mabey that's why he has a smile on his face when he fixes time. Back at the SGC he always had a smile on his face.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                Interesting. Mabey that's why he has a smile on his face when he fixes time. Back at the SGC he always had a smile on his face.
                Very true, Very True. Good call, he was happy to be back. Maybe it had something to do with having a second shot with Carter.

: Green is Good.
                sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

nowonder cameron was so moody he was the only one not getting any :I

Comment

Originally posted by HAL View Post
                    And you know why he was running around so much - I think Landry was chasing him

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
                      And you know why he was running around so much - I think Landry was chasing him
                      Awww, come on. I don't want to think about that.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by HAL View Post
                        50+ years without any would definitely drive me insane.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                        X