No announcement yet.

O'Neill's Rank in Tonight's Episode The shroud...Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Jack O'neill a one star or two star General? On the base I saw two stars on him and when he was on the ship talking to Daniel he was wearing one star. On top of that they did a bad makeup job on Daniel during his scenes with Anderson. Little minor detail I realize but these are the things they used to get correct and now that the show is ending and I'm sure the budget isn't what it used to be they are making minor errors like that. 10 years was a good run for a show but it's easy to see why the ratings continue to drop to all time lows and why it's a good thing it's coming to the end. A few movies here and there over the next couple of years isn't a bad idea. I noticed Babylon 5 is doing that very same thing, direct to DVD movie. Maybe that's a wave of the future for a lot of our favorite shows.

Comment

Originally posted by HannibalHobbs View Post
      Is Jack O'neill a one star or two star General? On the base I saw two stars on him and when he was on the ship talking to Daniel he was wearing one star. On top of that they did a bad makeup job on Daniel during his scenes with Anderson. Little minor detail I realize but these are the things they used to get correct and now that the show is ending and I'm sure the budget isn't what it used to be they are making minor errors like that. 10 years was a good run for a show but it's easy to see why the ratings continue to drop to all time lows and why it's a good thing it's coming to the end. A few movies here and there over the next couple of years isn't a bad idea. I noticed Babylon 5 is doing that very same thing, direct to DVD movie. Maybe that's a wave of the future for a lot of our favorite shows.

There is already a thread on this sbuject but I didnt think the makeup on Daniel was bad but as to Jack he is a two star general, it's just a wardrobe mistake.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Maybe its a joke of some sort, like the upside down German flag on Atlantis.

Comment

nah... given that the Air Force actually endorses SG-1, i sincerely doubt they would go around making jokes with the insignia... it ticks me off that the mistake was made, but i'll take it as a mistake...
          Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
          Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
          Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
          Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano View Post
            nah... given that the Air Force actually endorses SG-1, i sincerely doubt they would go around making jokes with the insignia... it ticks me off that the mistake was made, but i'll take it as a mistake...
            Me too since I'm in the AF but mistakes like that happen all the time.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
            X