X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
    Let me see what the Odyssey has right now:
    Spoiler:
    Cloaking Device, Upgraded Asgard Shields, Railguns, Nuclear Missiles, Asgard Energy Weapons, Upgraded Asgard Transgalactic Hyperdrive, Upgraded Asgard Sensors, ZPM, Asgard Power Core, Standard Earth Ship Power Core, Asgard Beaming Tech, Ring Transporters

This is all the advanced tech on the Odyssey right now(including the tech prior to the upgrades)
    Did you hear what they said in the end of the episode though?

Spoiler:
    They were discussing the possibility of perhaps not being able to use the Asgard Power Core and therefore none of the other Asgard upgrades because the Ori are able to track them (very easily by the looks of things).

Personally I don't like seeing a relatively tiny ship wreaking havoc among Ori warships anyway so...

I hope they do the right thing if the ship's going to be in the movie/s.
    Teal'c: Shoots wall
    Mitchell: Whoa, whoa man! Bullets..bounce!

Made me laugh so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post
      They already have the proper Intergalactic Hyperdrives. They were talking about how long it would take to duplicate the weapons in 'Unending'.

Although there is 2 movies before S4 of Atlantis. Either of which could change the circumstances of them having all the Asgard knowledge. That's why I would wait just incase they pull a fast one & come the end of either of the movies, they may end up with none of it.

I wouldn't expect them to do it, but I wouldn't put it past them either to go that way.
      Dude did you even click the link, it was a joke because Argos are selling an Asgard tent

Comment

Working...
      X